TWENTY-SEVEN

ONIKA MARAJ

It was too fucking early. We were going on a boat ride but for the life of me, I couldn't understand why we had to wake up before the night was over.

I went to sleep extremely early which made it easy for me to get up. Bey and I had sex and that put me right to sleep. She deserved it after yesterday, I put on her. And vice versa, as always.

Once I finally got up, I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I knew we were going to be on a boat so sorry to those kids but I wasn't wearing clothes.

I got dressed in a plain pink bikini and ripped jean shorts. Since the sun wasn't up yet, it was a little cold so I put on a brown Essentials hoodie. The platform Gucci slides Bey got me were uncomfortable as hell but they looked cute with my anklets so I wore them anyway.

I also had a tote bag for my essentials, and mini bottles of Patron because I knew Gigi would be too scared to ask for alcoholic drinks in front of her family.

After I did my my makeup and hair, I left and went out back to the pool because I knew without a doubt that Gigi would be there.

Just like I thought, she was out there smoking by the pool. She was dressed the opposite of me, wearing sweatpants and a bikini top. Or maybe just a sports bra, it all looked the same to me.

"Hey pook." I went over and sat down in the chair next her.

"Morning. Ready for today?" I didn't even have to say anything before she passed the weed over. It was rolled in pink rolling paper, the cutest.

"Mmm, we'll see. Me and your mom are good but your grandma also walked in on her nose deep in me so there's a 50/50 chance."

Gigi gasped dramatically. "What?! You're lyingg!"

I nodded and took a hit. "Mhm. It was embarrassing as hell but your mom defended our relationship. That really-" I groaned but in a good way. "I love her. That really solidified our relationship to me."

"Aww!" She squealed, it was way too early. "I love that for y'all, my favs." She touched her heart and fake sniffled.

"Start calling me mom, I'm so serious. I'm not gonna answer to Onika anymore." I took care of her for a period of time, she might as well.

She laughed even though I was dead ass serious. "Bye."

I hit the pink joint one more time and passed it back to her. "But actually, what if we get married? You'll actually be my daughter."

She started coughing as smoke came out of her mouth and nose. "Shit."

"I know y'all aren't getting high without me." I didn't have to look over to know it was Solange, nobody else would be saying that but her.

She came over with a blunt. Her and Gigi liked their weed differently, I liked papers more than blunts. I was a lady.

Gigi finally stopped coughing. "Knowing your sister, we won't be leaving anytime soon. I knew you would come anyway."

Solange laughed. "True. See, I made sure I would have enough time to smoke so my bags are already packed. I could hear kids screaming from over there so we're good."

She sat down next to me and pulled a lighter out of nowhere. We started smoking and we had more than enough time, just like we thought.

By time Bey texted us, we were all high as shit. Gigi forced us to take eyedrops she had in her mini Telfar because she was scared of us getting caught.

There's no way Bey doesn't know Gigi smokes by now. She's not clueless and Gigi isn't slick. At all.

Gigis the reason I started smoking as much as I was recently. Her mentally ill ass is always trying trying to roll something, and I always give in to peer pressure.