THIRTY-ONE

gigi and urkel ^

ONIKA MARAJ

Getting ready for dinner was a hassle.

It wasn't the dinner I was expecting since Bey just promised to take me out but it might've been even better, we were finally meeting Gigis boyfriend.

Only Bey and I were meeting him and I was excited, I could fully show my ass. I don't really dislike him, because I see how happy Gigi is now that she's with him, but it would definitely be hilarious and I needed a laugh.

I wanted to convince Bey to come out with me after and that's where my dilemma came in. I wanted to wear something that gave stepmother but also wouldn't give stepmother wherever we went.

Bey told me she was wearing pants so I wanted to somewhat match her and wore jeans. After trying on at least ten shirts, I settled on a cropped buttoned sweater with most of the buttons unbuttoned. Only one button was way too much for me so I had to button two up so I didn't look too slutty.

——

——

I had a little purse with me but I wasn't bringing shit but lip oil, AirPods, Aquaphor, and a mini rollerball of my perfume. I already knew I wasn't going to have to pay for anything or even lift a finger.

Bey and Gigi came to pick me up together and I was already done getting ready so for once I didn't keep them waiting and went right down.

Gigi was already in the backseat, as she should. I got in the front seat and smiled at both of them. "Hi bookies. You all look nice."

Especially Bey. She was wearing a navy bandeau top, the same color as mine, and white linen pants with a navy belt to match her top. She had her hair curled and was wearing all gold jewelry.

——

——

Gigi looked okay too, I guess. She was wearing a long sleeve square neck baby pink dress. She tried extra hard on her makeup today too.

Bey grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Hi Honey-"

I leaned over and forced her into a hug. "Ugh, I miss you. You smell so good."