Pistol (Black's POV)

The gang sat around the aged coffee table, and Black felt all the eyes on him. He didn't plan on revealing the problem to his friends, but he couldn't do anything about it now.

"So you have a brother?" Yok asked. Black nodded. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yok continued questioning. And if it wasn't for the upset pout that reminded him of White, he would have punched him by now. 

"Gram knows." He only commented, turning away from him. He heard a surprised gasp from Yok. 

"In my defence, I walk on them talking through the video call. He wouldn't have told me otherwise." Gram pointed out, and Black had to agree. If the idiot Gram didn't barge inside his flat and caught him red-handed, he would probably never admit it. 

"What's his name?" Sean joined in, and suddenly Black felt annoyed again. 

"Not your fucking problem," Black growled. 

"White. He looks exactly like Black, but he's wearing glasses. He's kinder and softer." Gram beamed, enjoying his irritation. 

"We are identical twins. Of course, he looks like me." Black snapped at Gram. 

"Interesting." Gumpa smiled. 

"So White is trapped in BELUCA?" He asked. Black sighed, shifting on the couch nervously. 

"Yes. He started playing it a few months ago. He doesn't live in Thailand, so we created a calling schedule. I can't contact him for three days." Black explained. 

"Are you sure? Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you?" Sean shrugged mockingly. 

"Do you want to get punched in your ugly mug?" Black snapped back. 

"Did you contact your father?" Gumpa questioned again.

"No, I don't have his number. Not that we are on speaking terms. But I know White is inside." His answer was sharp. There was no point in thinking otherwise. 

"You can't log in and help him?" 

"Do I look like I have millions to spare?" Black was irritated with the stupid questions. 

"We can try illegal copies and old gadgets." Gram suggested. 

"Too risky." Gumpa dismissed the idea immediately. 

"I can try to ask around. But I am not sure if it will work out." He added. Black sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. He imagined White running around the forest, chased by the ugly wild beast, trying to protect himself with a pistol, sword or whatever weapon he chose. He must be frightened and all alone in that damned game. Black felt hopeless once again.