Theme (White's POV)

White walked almost all day, getting a short nap in the small shelter he found along the way and started his journey when the sun peeked on the sky again. The entrance to the TOL village was right in front of him. His hands were shaking in anticipation. He picked Nu in his arms and stepped forward. Walking through the unpaved streets between the small brick and wooden houses, White tried to locate the tavern where he was supposed to meet his brother. The village was oddly quiet, though. There was no sight of people anywhere. Maybe the villagers were out in the fields? White walked further into the town, spotting the tavern a few meters away. He quickened his steps. He was almost at the entrance when his familiar started to growl.

White immediately let go of Nu, watching the fox glaring at something hiding between the buildings. He didn't hesitate and took off his bow and prepared the arrow. Turning his back to the door, he slowly stepped backwards until he bumped into the wood. He wasn't sure if it was safe to get inside or not. Nu took a defensive position in front of him, and they waited. 

The hurried steps echoed through the silent space. White recognized a loud human yelling mixed with growling and screeching. His eyes focused on the group appearing from behind the corner. His eyes widen, identifying his brother. 

"P'Black!" He yelled, lowering his weapon unknowingly. White imagined meeting with his twin in different ways during his travels here, but the run-for-your-life theme wasn't one of them. 

"White, get inside!" Black shouted, making him move. White quickly opened the door, letting Nu in, then waited for his brother and his party to get inside. The four people burst through the entrance, and White quickly slammed the door behind them. Something bumped into it, making White jump further away. The wood shook again with another impact. 

"Fuck, block the door!" Black shouted. The man in green and red ran towards the tables, picked one and carried it to the entrance. White woke up from the shock and stopped the two. 

"I will create a barrier over the building." He said, glancing at his familiar to borrow some of its MP. His was still a bit low for his liking after the night in the woods. White opened the skill window picking out the most efficient barrier and cast it. The impacts stopped immediately.

"Nice!" The man in blue cheered. White smiled at him, not knowing what else to do. 

"White." Black's voice made him turn around. His brother was there, standing a few steps away from him. White's feet started to move, and soon he was running, colliding with his twin's body. 

"P'Black." White sobbed, hugging his big brother tightly. 

"I am here," Black responded with the same tight embrace. And White cried even more, not minding the rest of his sibling's party in the room.