Entertain (White's POV)

BELUCA was a gift from his father's friend. White didn't want to accept it, but his father insisted. 

"Don't embarrass me." He whispered in his ear. White knew better and thanked the man for the precious gift. BELUCA lay inside his cabinet for months before White finally tried it. He was stressed by the university and his father's demands. The pressure started to get unbearable. Though he had Black now, it wasn't enough to stop the constant stress with the limited time they could spend video calling. When Black suggested entertaining himself with games or books, White remembered the expensive gift hidden in his closet. There was no harm in trying, and in the end, he came to like the VR game. Or at least the virtual nature and his fox familiar. White wasn't too keen on fighting and avoided it as much as he could. He didn't level up his status or upgrade his weapon. If he knew he would be trapped inside, he would train his skills more. 

With a sigh, White followed the path out of the forest. It was the opposite way from the city he originally planned to go, but he didn't mind. Nu was happily skipping ahead of him. No beasts were in sight, so White hoped the rest of the journey would go smoothly. He couldn't wait to see his brother, to embrace him and kiss his cheeks like when they were children. White could already picture his reaction.