bonus chapter - 6

4th February

📍Barcelona , Spain 🇪🇸

SHUTTING HER LAPTOP close , Emily let out a breath and leaned back in her seat. she just sent out her 6th assignment for the week to her professor and to say that she was tired was an understatement.

recently with her studying , she hadn't gotten much sleep , food or hung out with her friends in a while. the only time she'll see Delfi is over facetime and the only time she'll see the boys is on the tv when they're playing a game — not that she had much time to watch it.

Emily looked in the mirror and she cringed as she saw the dark circles under her eyes. her stomach rumbled and she slipped on her slippers and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Emily put her phone on her counter and opened the fridge and took out a piece of chicken pie. she put it in the microwave to heat it up and poured some pink lemonade in the glass.

she sat at the counter with a sigh , feeling her limbs relax and her eyes getting heavy.

Emily's phone vibrated and she picked it up to see that it was an incoming call from Gavi. she picked it up and held it close to her ear.

"hello?" she asked. "Em , thank god" she heard Gavi say and he sighed. "what happened?" she askd , climbing off of her stool and opening the microwave.

"nothing...i just missed you" he spoke and Emily softly smiled as she placed the plate of the pie infront of her.

"i'm sorry i just had a lot of work and i'm so tired of it all" she goraned , knowing that she didn't talk to them in a couple of weeks.

"and that's totally fine..." he began. "are you home?" he asked. "yes , i am." she said and pulled out a fork and put it in the pie.

"stay there , i'm coming over" he said and Emily instantly smiled. "i'll wait" she spoke and hung the phone up.

Emily ate her pie , grabbing the remote and switching on Netflix. all she wanted to do was be in Pablo's presence and sleep.

she was waiting for Gavi for atleast 10 minutes and her food was already done. Emily huffed and pulled the blanket close to her.

a knock was heard on the door and Emily knew it was the footballer. she strolled to the front door and smiled when she saw Gavi standing there.

"hey" she said and she wrapped her arms around him. "hi , you look beautiful" he said , kissing her forehead.

Emily pulled away and gave him a look. she had sweatpants with different shades of blue socks , a tank top , her hair was dirty and threw in a bun and she looked like she didn't sleep for days.

"i'm serious" he said and pecked the corner of her lips and she smiled once again.

her smile even widened when she saw the bouquet of white tulips. she grew emotional because it was her mother's favourite flowers. she told him this one time and was surprised her even remembered.

"for you" he spoke and she took it with gratefulness. "thank you , Gavi" she spoke and pulled him into a hug again.

"how is University?" he asked as she put his coat in the closet and she groaned. "the worst" she said and he smiled , holding a brown bag in his hand.