bonus chapter - 2

17th January
reunited

📍Barcelona , Spain 🇪🇸

EMILY WAS SITTING behind the counter with Aurora and their mother — Bella— who was a very nice woman. Bella claimed that she already knew who Emily was from what Aurora and Pablo had told her.

"you know , i'm glad he left Javiera" Bella said in a low voice and Emily raised her brows since she didn't knew. "you didn't know , right?" Aurora asked with a sigh.

"i'm sorry , i shouldn't have told you" Bella said and Emily waved it off.

"no , i was bound to ask him about her anyway" Emily shrugged and they nodded their heads.

Gavi came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen with some blue jeans , a white tshirt and a blue jacket.

"you guys okay?" he asked , looking at them and they nodded their heads. "why do you guys always gossip about me?" he asked with a raised brow and Emily waved him off.

"we weren't talking about you. stop being so conceited" she said and he smirked and shook his head.

Emily jumped off from the high stool and gave Aurora and Bella each a hug. "it was nice meeting you, Bella" she said and the older woman smiled.

"same here , Emily" she replied and the dark haired girl turned to Aurora. "see you sometime again" Emily said and Aurora nodded her head with a smile.

Emily walked to the livingroom to get her bag and Gavi took his necessities. "bye , i'll see you guys later" he sad , giving his mom and sister each a kiss on the cheek.

Emily smiled at their relationship and waved at them one last time before following Gavi out towards his car.

he opened the door for her and made sure was safely inside before going towards the drver's seat.

he started the engine and backed out of the driveway. "where's your dad?" Emily asked Gavi as she took a piece of gum from the pockets of his jacket and popped it in her mouth.

"he's still working" Gavi answered , taking a turn.
Emily bopped her head to Camila Cabello's voice on the radio as they drive towards to the restaurant.

"what happened to Javiera?" Emily asked and heard Gavi sigh. "that's what you all have been talking about?" he asked and she shrugged.

"tell me" she said , turning to him. he glanced at her. "she sent my whole family nasty messages and cussed my mother out for literally only wanting to come visit me. so i called it quits with her" Gavi said.

Emily's eyebrows raised. "what? i thought she was nice" Emily said , turning back in her seat and Gavi scoffed. "i thought so too" he answered.

"how dare she cuss Bella out? next time i see her , it's on hots" she said and Gavi bursted out in laughter at her language.

"what?" Emily asked with her face scrunched up in confusion."are you using American slang now?" he asked , calming down from his laughter.

"Romeo taught me it" she said and then smiled. "don't use it again , stay innocent and sweet" he said with a look and she smiled and looked out the window , trying to hide her blush.