𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

The journalists, media, and reporters were standing by the hallway. Spotlights, cameras, flashes from the media, and the fans screaming and shouting When Gemini and Mint came out and took a walk on the red carpet while waving and smiling to their fans.

___________

As Fourth preparing his stuff in his new house (his parents brought for him, ironing his suit, packing his thing, and cook for breakfast, before go to school. Memorizing the exam reviewers while driving at the middle of the road.

Fourth's POV:

I was driving my car to go to school while memorizing my midterm exam reviewer. I'm in a fourth year of college taking law. I was focusing on driving when my phone vibrated, and I saw a message when my mom's number popped up on my screen.

"Don't be late, my son. We have a dinner tonight," my mom texted me.

"Khab, ma." I sent a voice message,

When I arrived at school parking lot, my friends was there and waiting for me to pissed me off, I'm already done with them.

"Praise God, our Fourth is here." Prom teased me when I came out to the car.

"Don't interrupt me if you guys want fucking answers." I sigh before I walk away from them.

"Ai' Fourth. Wait for us!!" Prom yell to chase me.

Gemini's POV:

I attend the GMM Award together with my showbiz couple for an awarding artist. "The best series of the year goes to... 'My Husband in Law," starting with Mr. Gemini Norawit and Ms. Mint Patranikorn."

"The best couple of the year goes to... Mr. Gemini Norawit and Ms. Mint Patranikorn."

Our co-artists giving us an round of applause and our fans screaming out calling our names when the speaker mentioned our name of awarding, I was standing at the big stage facing a crowded audience of journalists, media, and reporters, together with my showbiz partner.

"Thank you for this award, thank you for these achievements, and to our fans, thank you for supporting us." I gave a speech.

"The best actor of the year... Goes to...

Mr. Gemini Norawit!" The speaker announced it.

I had goosebumps when the speaker mentioned my name so confidently, and I was overwhelmed when I walked on the stage again with my solo achievements.

"Thank you for another achievement; thank you for my family, friends, co-artists, and my fans who support me. Thank you." I gave another speech and raised the trophy with happiness.

Author's POV:

After a long day, Fourth arrived at his parent's house for dinner. As he stepped in, his mom immediately approached him and greet him, "You're here. How's your exam?"

"A very exhausting exam day." Fourth sigh, sadly.

Fourth was stunned when he noticed his childhood friend, auntie, and uncle sitting at the dining area. He put his palms together and shook his head slightly to pay respect.

"Goodeve, Auntie and Uncle... Gem." Fourth, greet them with his warm beam but wondering.

"Good evening, N'Fourth." His aunt greeted him back.

While they were having dinner, everyone noticed the quiet atmosphere of the entire dining area. Not until Fourth's dad caught their attention with his announcement.