𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

The next morning, my sleepiness disturb when I heard my phone ringing beside the lamp. I immediately reached for the phone, and I saw on the screen that Ford was calling me many times.

My eyes widen in surprise after I realize the time, "Ai' Shia Fourth."

I hurriedly got up from the bed and put on my bathrobe to went straight to the bathroom, whilst Gemini was sleeping soundly on the bed.

I was doing a facial wash in the bathroom mirror peacefully, not until my eyes widened when I noticed the red marks and bite marks all over my neck and chest. I was trying to rub it, but it couldn't be removed.

"Ai' Gem!" my blood went up.

I came out of the bathroom and I saw Gemini still asleep. I was fixing myself in front of the mirror and putting on a necktie, when Gemini suddenly appeared wearing a bathrobe behind and hug him.

"Ai' Gem, I'm getting late,"

"I don't have a shoot today, I'll drop you to school." Gemini offered ashe leaned his head on my chin.

"Just stay here. I made a breakfast in kitchen for you, so you can eat,"

"I'm not even hungry yet."

"Not hungry? You didn't eat last night." I complained.

"I'm done eating. You want to feed me again, let's go to bed." he teased.

He lossen his hands in my waist and pull me towards the bed. Gemini push me onto the bed to lay down.

Gemini put his knee between my legs and placed himself on top of Fourth.

"Ai' Gem, I still have class. My uniform is going to get messed up!" I demand.

He avoids looking at Gemini or even facing him because he already knows what Gemini will do.

"Look at me," Gemini whispered.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased as my head was tilted.

"Don't come to school today. You'll leave me alone here at home." he pout,

"Stop making a face like that. I'm late, P'Gem,"

I added, "Just later. I'm really late, I'm sorry."

I placed my open palms on my husband's cheek and raised my head slightly to kiss Gemini on the lips. I move him aside and lift myself to get up and leave the bed.

I was stunned by the wind while sitting on the campus bench, and later I felt someone apply a cold stuff to my cheek. I looked up and saw Mark standing in front of me with the bottle of drink he was holding that attached to my cheek.

He sat next to me and opened the bottle of drinks before handing it to me. There were many students who were looking at us and gossiping, there were also others students who were just passing us by or were just not among them.

"Why are you here?" I asked firmly.

"It's our last shooting here at school, can you invite me to the cafeteria?" asked Mark.

I couldn't speak to what Mark said, but I just looked at him with surprise. I don't know why he invited me to eat in the cafeteria among the many people in Chulalongkorn. I didn't think twice about accompanying him to the cafeteria since he said it was their last shoot here, so I agreed.

While we were eating in the cafeteria, we couldn't help but laugh because of what we were talking about. My stomach hurt from laughing at Mark's stories. I was no longer aware of the people around us, the only thing I could think of was that it was like the two of us in the world.