𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓. 𝟏

A lot of comments came out on social media after the picture of Gemini with a companion at the airport spread, many fans are confused and wondering who is with him because he is wearing a mask

They can't confirm who Gemini is with, other people say that he looks like the student from Chulalongkorn who was shipping with Mark before, which is Fourth they talking about.

"Omg Gemini!! You stole Mint from Mark then and now Fourth too."

"I can't believe this!! Why are they both together."

"I'm very doubtful about Fourth, after Mark, and now Gemini!! The design is very flirty."

"Don't bash Fourth yet, there is no confirmation that he was the one with Gemini at the airport."

"How to be Fourth?"

"Stop judging Fourth and throwing bad words!! You don't have enough evidence that it's him."

"I can no longer defend you our future lawyer."

"What the hell!!"

"You're not satisfied with Mark and now Gemini??"

"Let's wait for Fourth's side, you guys weren't at the airport that day."

"What a toxic fandoms!!"

"Fourth didn't even have confirmation from Mark before if there was something intervening between them!!"

"I feel sorry for Fourth, stop ruining his private life!!"

"Why are they together? Isn't he Mark's..."

The leaked picture was the talk of the entire Chulalongkorn University, as Ford and Prom walked around the campus they couldn't help but wonder because of the people they passed who were whispering while looking at their phones.

"What are you staring at?" Ford's approach to a student.

When Ford looked at the student's phone, his eyes widened in shock when he saw the rumor on the screen, he immediately took his phone from his pocket and scrolled through social media.

"What's that?" Prom wondered.

"There's a rumor about Fourth again." Ford answered confused as he scrolled.

"What?!" Prom shouted in surprise.

Every time Ford scrolls on his phone, there are leaked photos of Gemini at the airport, Ford has many negative comments that are read while scrolling.

"It's impossible that Fourth is with him, Fourth excused himself from class for 5 days to go home to the province." Ford's confusion.

Ford immediately dialed something on his phone for confirmation,

"Who are you going to call?" Prom asked.

"I have his brother's number." Ford answered quickly.

After a few seconds someone answered Ford's call, "sawadee khab?"

"Hello, P' Pond. Did Fourth go back home to the province?" Ford's polite voice.

"He's not here, why?" Pond replied.

"He said it was because he was going on vacation there for 5 days." Ford informed.

"He didn't say he was going to come home here, and one more thing... I'm going to Bangkok today to join Auntie Pan to watch over dad." Pond informed.

"Ohh… See you here." Ford answered.

When Ford hung up, he noticed that Prom looked at him with narrow eyes, Ford pulled his head back because he was afraid of what Prom was looking at.

"Why can you look like that?" He asked stutteringly.

"When did you have contact with Fourth's brother? Hmmm." Prom doubted.

"Clarification, he is not Fourth's older brother, they are just brothers on Uncle Quan's side." Clarification of it.

"So why do you have his number?" Prom's eyes narrow.

"He was my classmate before, when my dad's business went bankrupt because I stopped studying. If I hadn't stopped, I wouldn't be your friend today." Ford answered as if he was done with Prom.

"If only I hadn't stopped..." Prom teased as he imitated Ford.

"That's not our point now, my point is why does Fourth have to lie to me?" He asked himself.

"Isn't it, he doesn't want someone dictating to him. Let him go, he can handle that." When Prom is indifferent.

"I know you're still mad because of what he did... and I understand why you're mad at him, but believe it or not... Fourth is sincere that he regrets what happened." Ford explains.

He added, "put your pride down from time to time, swallowing your own pride is not intoxicating."