𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

Fourth's POV:

After we settled down with the attorney, I left the house and got into Mark's car.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Mark when I looked at him.

"Calm down, Fourth." Mark answered calmly.

"Do you know that he was very angry because he thought I was moving so fast." I stared at him seriously.

"Okay. I did that to test him. If he got angry because of what I did... It means my test was successful." Mark smiled.

"Huh? What test?" I am clueless.

"Didn't he get angry? That means Gemini still loves you, he's jealous. You know you don't have to get a divorce suddenly... you can listen to his side first." Mark gave me advice.

"no longer possible." I replied lightly as I leaned my back on the seat.

"Why? You still love him, right? Why don't you just get back together?" he asked me.

"it's not possible anymore because I'm leaving." I answered quickly.

"What?" Mark's shocked reaction when he turned to me.

"My flight is next week, I'm going to take a Juris doctor in Switzerland." I was not in the mood to react.

"how long have you been there?" he asked again.

"3 years or it depends if I still want to come home here." I said without hesitation.

"Are you sure of your decision? Does Gemini know about that?" he seemed stunned.

"is that necessary?" I asked in reverse.

"You know Fourth, moving on is different from pretending not to love anymore. It's obvious to you that you still love Gemini and I also feel Gemini still loves you, you just can't feel it because it's filled with anger." Mark pointed at my chest.

I was speechless from what he said so I just stared and suddenly I realized what I heard from him.

"Be true to yourself, so that in the end you won't have any regrets. You don't have to ask yourself where you fell short, you don't have to do anything because you know that you gave it your all." Mark made me realize it.

Mark's POV:

After I took Fourth to the airport to arrange his visa, I went to the hospital to visit Ford, when I opened the door to his room, I saw that a nurse was checking him so I went inside.

"Mark, can I take a picture with you?" the nurse approached me when she recognized me.

"go ahead." I nod.

After the nurse took a picture with me, she left the room and I placed a basket of fruit on top of the shelf next to Ford's bed.

"how are you?" I approached him.

"I feel better now." he smirked slightly.

"Can we go outside for a walk?" I invited him.

We were in the shade of a big tree while we were sitting on the bench of the hospital park and I was peeling Ford an orange fruit.

"Where's Fourth?" he asked when he looked at me.

"Someone just went, he will be here soon." I answered as I handed he a piece of orange.

"I'm sorry... for what I did to you and Fourth." Ford apologizing.

"It's okay, Ford. We'll apologize too, Fourth is innocent. In fact, he even thought more about your well-being than his own." my voice was soft while staring at him.