𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

Fourth POV:

While we were in the middle of eating, I noticed the glances of Gemini at me. They were talking as a family, while Gemini and I were just silent.

"Fourth, taste this salad that I made for you." Auntie Nhai smiled at me, when she handed me a bowl of veggie salad.

"Thank you, auntie." I smiled.

I was chewing the salad that Auntie Nhai made me taste when I noticed that they were all staring at me, I suddenly felt pressure because they were all smiling at me and waiting for me to respond.

"Delicious, auntie." I smile at them, I swallow the food.

"When you cook Gemini food, force him to eat veggie. He will listen to you." Auntie's voice complained.

"Mom." Gem answered irritatedly.

"I hope auntie, he will listen." awkwardly I said.

Gemini turned to me and they were all stunned because of the topic, it was like I felt an awkwardness surrounding the entire dining area.

"N' Fourth, how's Quan doing?" Uncle Uen changed the topic to be less awkward.

"His condition is still the same, but his operation will be in two weeks." I answer.

"I hope the operation will be successful, I will pray that he recovers soon." Uncle Uen said in a good mood.

"Thank you, uncle." I smile at him.

"By the way, I'll be back in Canada for the second time. The admission called me, they said I can get the papers." Phuwin inserted into the conversation.

"Leave Oreo here, I will watch over him." suggested by Auntie Nhai.

"Fourth's birthday next week, can we take Oreo on the trip?" Gemini gladly informed.

I stopped eating because of what I heard, I didn't know that he still remembered my birthday.

"Yes, it's Fourth's birthday next week." Nhai remembered.

"Too bad I wasn't at your birthday." Phuwin regretted.

"We want Fourth to bond with Oreo, can we bring him along?" Gemini joyful voice.

I was speechless when I heard from Gemini, I was happy because somehow he remembered my birthday but there was a mixture of wonder in my mind.

I wondered because I didn't know anything about his idea, I didn't have any plans for my birthday but it looks like he has something planned.

After dinner, I stood meditating in front of the big tree while staring at the ladder of the treehouse.

"When I save up, you will be the first one I will renovate." I talk to the trunk at the tree house.

"When you renovate that, can I still play with you." Gemini came closer to me, while looking at the tree house.

"And what are we going to play? Each other's feelings? It seems the game hasn't even started, I'm already losing." I said sarcastically.

"Fourth, I thought we were okay?" Gemini asked nervously.

"Yes, I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten what you did." I calmly answered.

Gemini grabbed me by my shoulders and turned my body to face him, he looked at me with fear and wonder.

"What do I have to do so that you can forgive me?"

"What is forgiveness for you? Even if I forgive you, you will do it again and again. So what is the sense of forgiving you?"