𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

Ford's POV:

When I woke up in the morning, I was surprised because I felt something hard, when I opened my eyes, my eyes widened when I saw my hand that was holding the man's chest.

I was very surprised and stunned when I turned to see who was the man next to me on the bed, "Ai' shia Mark?"

I swallowed my saliva because I was so shocked when I saw Mark sleeping next to me, I have no clue or remember how I was with Mark because the last thing I remembered was that I was in the restroom with my classmates.

Because I was so embarrassed, I slowly left the bed and left the room, I tried to remember what happened but nothing came to my mind.

While I was walking in the hallway of Mark's house, I was still looking for the main door because his house is so big.

"Where's the door! Is it a penthouse?" I was surprised while observing the surroundings of the house.

Mark's POV:

When I woke up, I groped my side but I couldn't touch anything other than a blanket and a pillow, when I opened my eyes, Ford was no longer by my side.

I lifted my body to sit and noticed a shiny bracelet on top of the pillow, I immediately took it and saw the pendant with the letter F embroidered on it.

"N' Ford." I whispered when his name was the first thing that came to my mind.

Author's POV:

While Ford was sitting on the school campus with Fourth and Prom, the two couldn't help but wonder because Ford wasn't talking properly.

"Ford!" Prom shouted near Ford's ear.

"Ai' sat!" Ford shouted in shock.

"You've been an dumbfounded for a while, what happened at your reunion party?" Fourth asked.

"It's just a casual party." Ford answered sparingly.

"Casual party? But you're an dumbfounded? What really happened to you at your reunion?" Fourth suspicion.

"I have something to ask you, don't be paranoid, especially you Prom." He stared at Prom.

"What is that?" Fourth asked.

"Don't be surprised." Ford insurance.

"Yes, what is that?" Prom's confusion.

"Because I was drunk last night I don't remember anything, is that what usually happens when you're drunk and then when you wake up there's someone next to you... In bed?" He hesitated to ask.

"What!!!" Prom yelled.

"Why did you scream." Ford covering Prom's mouth.

"What do you mean?" Fourth wondered.

"I was very drunk last night and when I woke up I was in another house." Ford said awkwardly.

"You had sex?" Fourth whispered to Ford.

"You know I like Prom's shout more than what you answered." Ford looks so done with them.

"Don't you really remember how you ended up in another house?" Fourth asked reassuringly.

"I can't remember that's why I'm asking." Ford asked in reverse.

"You probably weren't naked when you woke up, were you?" Prom murmured.

"No. but he..." Ford's voice was doubtful.

"Do you know whose house you slept in?" Fourth asked.

"Who do you have on the bed next to you?" Prom wondered.