𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗. 𝟏

*Continuation

Mint's POV:

When we got to the room, I laid Gemini on the bed and took off my coat while staring at Gemini who was unconscious.

I took Gemini's phone when I heard someone calling, I immediately silenced the phone when I saw Fourth's missed calls on Gemini's phone many times.

"I want to make you feel what you made me feel by turning off Gemini's phone when I call him before." I boldly said while staring at Fourth's name.

I added, "I will not allow you to trade me for Fourth. You are mine, Gemini." I smirked.

I placed myself on top of Gemini and gave him even more arousal, he slowly reacted due to the heat flowing through his body. I try to kiss him on the lips but he avoids but he takes off his shirt because he complains that it's hot.

"I'm hot." Gemini sighed.

I know that Gemini is trying to fight the heat of his body but he can't handle it because of the arousal he is fighting, I take advantage of his weakness at times just so that something happens to us.

Gemini grabbed me by the other shoulder and lifted me up, he looked at me with red eyes. He suddenly grabbed me by the nape with his whole hand and kissed me with great emphasis, I noticed that Gemini was getting very hot so I bit into his kisses too.

Gemini's hand slowly reached my back to open the zipper of my dress while kissing, Gemini's movements were very aggressive at that time so I was even more satisfied with him.

"Fourth." he whispered as we kissed.

I suddenly pulled back and lifted my head in shock when Gemini mentioned Fourth's name, Gemini thought I was Fourth. I immediately backed away but Gemini kept pulling me as he mentioned Fourth's name.

"Ai' Gem! I'm not Fourth!" I struggle.

"Fourth. just stay here, don't leave me." unconscious voice of Gemini.

I just burst into tears as I stared at Gemini, and I realized that Gemini really loves Fourth more. I can't explain what I feel because I'm the one with him in the bed but Fourth is the one he can see, I just sighed as I watched him sleep soundly.

As I was so annoyed with Fourth, something suddenly occurred to me to put Gemini on the bed, after all, he was not wearing anything. I want Fourth to catch up me and Gemini in bed next to each other while sleeping. So even though I was hurt by Gemini, I didn't force anything to happen to us, instead I would transfer the pain I'm feeling now to Fourth.

"If can't be happy, you won't be either." I pointed to Fourth while looking at Gemini and wiping away tears.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of a car parking. I immediately got up and left the bed to look out the window, I saw Fourth get out of the car and go straight into the house.

I immediately went back to the bed and sat next to Gemini, I took his arm to rest my head and I tilted his body towards me to hug me and I pretended to be sleeping while my face was buried in his chest.

I feel satisfaction when I hear Fourth and Gemini arguing against me, to the point that I can't hide the grin while pretending to be asleep.