fun in the sun

Bucky • If you didn't tell him to stop, Bucky would use the whole bottle of sunblock on your back. He loved to give you back massages and he was certainly good at it.. until you looked at the half empty bottle and realized that your whole body will tan except for your back!

Steve • Steve actually did like long walks on the beach but also loved to go swimming. It was always a contest as to see who could go out the farthest. You'd get tired first and Steve would swim you back and he would prepare you a nice picnic under a big umbrella.

Bruce • You and Bruce would take a dip for a while but then walk the streets, out to try every food. A day at the beach with him would mean a day of eating frozen yogurt and ice cream at more than three different parlors. The two of you would always go to at least one burger chain and share a milkshake. Before the sun would set, he would rent a surrey bike and you would travel the coast.

Pietro • At the beach, you and Pietro loved to visit caves and tide pools. Sometimes he would get something like a crab and chase you around with it. He's awfully jittery when it comes to big seaweed so you'd chase him back with it; both of you screaming and laughing.

——————————————————————-

thanks for reading!

luv b