fights

Bucky • He lost his temper very easily. You tended to scream in each other's faces until Bucky would decide to strongly cup your face with his big hands and kiss you everywhere. You'd still be arguing but in low voices and make up by giving in to his kisses.

Steve • He only got angry when you would continue being stubborn in arguing that you are right even when you know you are wrong. He would always give up and say that you're right just so he could hold you again.

Bruce • He would lose his temper as fast as he would recollect it. The two of you argued every time one or the other would put themselves down. It always ended with a hug fest with Bruce.

Pietro • He could get easily annoyed, but he could never be fully mad at you. You would fight mostly because he would keep messing with you or you haven't given him enough attention in a while. He was always taking you out on apology dates.

Clint • You constantly got angry at him for always putting others first when it's a dangerous situation. You're only mad because you're afraid to lose him. He tries to reason with you that he will rescue anyone who he knows can still be saved. In the end, he promises that he'll always come home to you.

Tony • You knew his arrogance was part of the package, but sometimes, it got on your nerves. You fought whenever he was too prideful and confident or when he would do something extravagant for you. You always put him in his place and he would kiss you on the forehead as an apology.