his physical features

Bucky • You love his brown hair, especially when it's messy. He is obsessed with keeping his hair in the neatest condition so when he lets you mess it up it bugs him, but it also slightly turns him on because, well, he loves feeling your fingers run through his hair while you make out.

Steve • His arms can be your best friend or your worst enemy. They are the most comfortable place to be in when you need to make your day better, but seeing his arms in his favorite black tank top on can take your breath away. He loves to tease you about it by asking what day it is and before you could say anything, he would flex in front of you and whisper tauntingly, "Arm day!"

Bruce • Summer time is always a good time because you get to see his back often. He tended to not wear a shirt around the house because the air conditioning was never faithful during the warm season. You were always thinking about whether you wanted to lay your face on it as you hugged him from behind or raking your fingernails against it as he..... this would usually be where Bruce would catch you blushing and tell you that you should get the AC fixed soon, throwing you a wink.

Pietro • His blue eyes were what caught your eye in the first place. Sometimes when he talked, you would get distracted by them and he would close his eyes if he knew you weren't listening to him anymore. You couldn't help it! If he kept his eyes closed, you would usually apologize by kissing him.