IMAGINE: Pietro x Caroline

- REQUESTED BY THE LOVELY DAUGHTEROFODIN. FEATURING TEENAGE!PIETRO AS THE NEW KID FROM SCHOOL. ENJOY! -

The new boy down the street walked over to the sidewalk in front of your house and sat on the curb. You had spoken to him a few times at school but you hadn't gotten the chance to have a real conversation with him yet. You displayed a few tricks on your skateboard as he watched you, amazed. You picked it up and walked over to him. "Pietro, right?"

His silver hair glinted in the sun as he nodded. "Caroline?"

"Yeah," you grinned. "Most people tend to forget when they first meet me."

"How could they forget a beautiful name like Caroline?"

You blushed and kicked up your skateboard. "You skate?"

"Skate?" He shook his head. "We did not have those in Sokovia."

"Well, this is America," you held your hand out. "Come try it!"

He took your hand and you placed the skateboard in the middle of the street. You held both of his hands as he tried to balance on the board. "Relax, it helps you balance more."

First, you walked him around and helped him turn slowly. Once he got the hang of it, you began walking a little faster. Pietro beamed with pride. "This isn't so bad."

"You're a natural," you encouraged him.

Soon, your hands were on his waist and you were surprised at how built he was. He held out his arms to balance himself. You started running and finally, you let him go. He yelled and screamed as he made a messy u-turn and was heading straight for you. You tried to stop the board but it was too late. He landed right on top of you and if he had not rolled over, your head would have landed on the ground. Instead, his back took most of the impact and you apologized. Then, a car drove by and destroyed your idle skateboard. Pietro was blushing out of embarrassment and regret. "I am so sorry, Caroline!" he exclaimed. "I will get you a new skateboard! I promise, yes."

"It's okay. I was planning to get a new one anyway," you nodded.

Later that night, the doorbell rang and your mother called for you downstairs. "There's something for you at the door," she pointed outside.You looked out and on the porch was an unwrapped skateboard with a rose and a card that said: "Holding your hand was not so bad either. Pietro."