two-timer jealousy

(One of the characters below and another Marvel character are fighting for your love. Amazing!)

Bucky • Vision. Bucky hated how he could be a super gentleman around you and say things a prince would say. It wasn't that Bucky couldn't say the same to you, he just couldn't express it the way Vision does. He could barely work up the nerve to ask you on a date and it still ends up as good friends hanging out.

Steve • Tony. He always gave you extravagant things such as parties, jewelry and flirty comments. Sometimes it bothered Steve at how smooth he was at tiptoeing on the fine line between flirting and being disrespectful.

Bruce • Steve. If there was a guy on the team who was the least dorkiest, Bruce thought it would be Captain America. He was jealous of how his puppy face made you melt. Steve was always in control of the team, including you, apparently. He always checked up on you and Bruce had a hard time dealing with Steve intruding the quality time Bruce was trying to spend with you before Spangled Spandex came to sweep you off your feet.

Pietro • Thor. He always felt puny in size and ego when compared to him. If he had a man crush, it would be the god from Asgard. He was terribly frightened of the man. How could a poor, sassy boy from Sokovia win the heart that is being wooed by the king of a foreign land from space?

———————————————————————————-

Thank you so much for the many reads and votes!!

Requests are still open.

Cover submissions @RUNPIETRO on twitter.

If you have any preference ideas, please comment.

ALSO!!! If you have work that needs some loving, I'll totally read it! Promote yourself in the comments below and I'll read your stuff. I'm in most fandoms except the Youtube fandom.. is that a thing?

luv b