you haven't seen each other in awhile

Bucky • Every time you came home after a long trip for work, he always prepared petals in your bath and scented candles so you could relax. He catered to you more than he usually would which is saying a lot since he spoils you on the regular already.

Steve • He always listens to every single detail of your trip over food. He can be a little selfish sometimes by constantly touching you or asking for attention. He wants to make up all the lost time to love you by not letting you go.

Bruce • He likes to just sit with you while mindlessly watching the television. He usually has his body against you or his head on your lap as he nods off, finally resting in your arms instead of being alone at a hotel room or at his workstation.

Tony • He usually whisks you away on an almost week long vacation to any destination. Last time, it was the Caribbean. You're thinking of a more subtle place like Montana. After all, it's just one more place to check off your list of places to get frisky with Tony.

Peter • Going to different schools is a struggle, but when you finally get to meet up with him, the two of you always pick up where you left off. He likes to have picnics in the park for you and finds a way to sneak onto building rooftops so you could watch the sun set behind the towers of Queens.

// YES! We are back in business and I brought a new friend... our one and only Spidey! Tell me if he's a good addition in the comments below. Thanks for the love y'all!