their confessions

Bucky • You and Bucky stumbled into Tony's room while Tony's house party continued downstairs. He opened the doors to the balcony and stepped outside, with his beer in a brown bag in his hand. "I love her!" he screamed.

You followed him outside, stumbling and laughing. "Who?"

He turned and pointed at you. "I love you!"

"You're druunk," you slurred.

He took off the brown bag and what was left was a water bottle. "I made sure I was sober to tell you and the world that I love you with every part of me. I have never yearned for a girl as much as I do for you. And you may be drunk now, but I will remind your ass every day from now on that I love you. God, I love saying that. I love you, y/n, I love you!"

Steve • You and Steve were standing outside your apartment after a long day together. You unlock your door and as you open it, he gently reaches for your wrist. "Wait," he shifts nervously. "This is very nerve-racking for me because the first time I tried to say this, it didn't end the way I had planned."

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"That's just it- absolutely nothing. You're perfect in every other way and I like you so much. I've liked you for a long time. I just haven't found the right time to say it. And now, standing here, at the same spot we always end up at, I thought it would be important to tell you all of this. You're special to me, y/n, and I adore you very much."

Bruce • You spoke as you continued to look into the microscope. "I think you're right. It looks like the bacteria you have identified."

As you looked up, you caught Bruce looking upon you, earnestly. "Doctor?"

"I already knew I was right. I didn't ask you to come in just to look at it."

"So, what did I come in here for? You asked me to help you identify-"

He interrupted you. "Yes, identify my feelings.. for you. I know we spend time with each other frequently, especially after work, but I want to take you on a real date. I feel immensely happy with you and that's the one thing I need in my life. I like you."

Pietro • In the middle of the crowded train station, you heard your named being called. You turned around and saw Pietro zigzagging around all the people as he tried to get to you as fast as possible. He caught up to you, breathless. "Y/n, don't leave yet."

"I have to. My train leaves in a few minutes. We've already talked about this. University awaits me. Don't worry, I'm coming back for the holiday-"

He cut you off by smothering you with kisses all over your face. "I am in love with you. You make my heart race always and letting you leave without knowing my feelings, it's torture, yes. Keep me in your heart."

————————————

Don't forget! If you want to make me a new book cover, PM or DM me @RUNPIETRO on Twitter!

Hope all of you are enjoying these :)

Requests in comments.

luv b