Kidnapped (Part 2)

Siren looks towards him nervously and then towards Tommy. Tommy, to his surprise, watches the blade hug the Siren: he knew they might be brothers but he didn't know that the blade was a softie. Siren nervously sweats while Tommy's eyes sparkle with excitement and happiness. He jumps on from his seat like the knots were nothing & goes on his knees, "OMG! The Blade! Thank you so much for saving my life!"
The blade just gets more confused and looks towards siren for answers. Siren just looks away and glances back to check if he's still watching him.
"Uh your welcome, but mind explaining why a 14-year old kid is doing down here?"
The Blade declared.
He opens his mouth to speak but Tom beats him to it.
"Well...Long story short, It was a misunderstanding. Bitch Boy thought I saw him without the face covering so here I am. Kidnapped in a fucking basement"
Tommy answered, but enthusiastically.
He was talking to THE BLADE. Dream may be the cities, but Tommy's #1 Hero is the Blade.
Siren sighs, "What do we do now?"
The Blade shrugs and thinks for a moment. Tommy takes in all his features; Pink long messy hair, a red cape (Tommy assumed it was marroon), pig like mask and for some odd reason spells like lavender. He also talks normally, which Tommy really could never guess. He thought he was threatening or at least having a sword out however, it never happend.
"I think we need proof. If the kid saw you, well,he needs to beg for mercy," The blade commands.
Tommy takes back what he said now. The Siren faces Tommy. He smiles than sways his hand which held an orange light (magic duh). Tommy's eyes transition to blue to white with sprals inside. He felt like he had to do what he said, like he didn't have to but had to in the same way. "Well did you see my face or not?" Siren questioned.
"No sir. I did not see even your eyes. All I saw was a tip of brown hair and a brown coat!"
Tommy answered while his eyes turned slowly back into the original form.
The Blade smiled, for a very short moment. "So Whats his name?"
Siren basically gave a quick shrug and turned back to Tommy.
Tommy basically looked at them, weirdly.
"Yeah like I'm ever telling high wanted criminals my name. Wow."
They both sigh and then The Blade walks closer towards Tommy and tells him, "Well, I understand. We arent telling you our real names but we need something to call our victims don't we?"
When he puts it like that, I don't think anybody would want to. But of course, Tommy isn't anybody you'll find walking down the streets.
"Well...Hmm...Call me Tom."