Meeting God

Technoblade yeets his own pillow at his brother, make him fall faster. Tommy eyes sparkle; his idol just saved him! From a pillow fight, of course, but still!
"If you want a job done, just ask. Contact Alex Techno Soot for more information and details on my service. This is for the low, low, price of £499! Thanks!" Blade says acting like he's in a commercial.
"Stop advertising! Take this!" He says, hitting the pillow straight at his face. Technoblade didn't even flinch and instead, looks at Wilbur, like it was obvious he wasn't going to get hurt. Tommy observes them and then, pauses. He grabs a pillow, heading straight at Wilbur. Wilbur then grabs a pencil, throws it at Tommy, despite the dangers of poking his eyes out. He does the same but throws a pillow, because a pencil does lesser damage. Tom gets a piece of a rock he found under his bed. Bedrock, he called it. And then he hit it towards Wilbur, making his nose-bleed bright red blood. It hurt to even sneeze. Tecno, who also had bedrock, BUT THIS TIME, THE ORE, Threw it at Wilbur making him almost break his ankles. They look at each other, holding the weapon they used to fight Will, and say together, "BEDROCK BROS!" at the same time. Wilbur only the floor, watching a stranger he met bond with his own brother. This sudden emotion he didn't want to call it 'jealousy' but I think we both know this is 100% true. I think its fair. Techno and Tommy are acting like they're the siblings themselves. Wilbur doesn't know if he's jealous of Tommy, or if he's actually jealous of Techno. Either way, he's bursting with envy.
"I THREW A PILLOW! YOU GUYS THREW A ROCK! NOW, GIVE ME A TISSUE OR SOMETHING! HOW'S PHILL SUPPOSED TO FEEL WHEN HE SEES MAJOR PUDDLES OF BLOOD EVERYWHERE?!" Wilbur snapped.
Tecno sighs and then raises his voice, "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
"Huh?" Tommy was genuinely confused. Was this rebranding? A phrase he says? I thought it was "THE BLADE NEVER DIES" but its still confusing. Tom, seemed like he thought the same but didn't mention anything. Must be some inside family joke. As curious as he was, he decided to ignore it. He looked down at Wilbur, feeling powerful, "You did throw a sharp pencil at me. You're lucky I dodged it or you and I would BOTH be dead."
Wilbur recalls everything and looks away. He realised that he isn't in the wrong, or the right. This argument isn't winnable. He sighs and he scooped the tissue out of Techno's hands. He put it through his nose. He looked like someone shoved toilet paper into their nose. Wilbur got up and then, reached towards Tommy's hand, making him fall to ground with him. They all wheeze and Tommy tries to making Techno fall. Technoblade just kicks him away and then sits himself. Philza walks by, seeing his sons on the floor with one with a nose-bleed, one that is laughing and the other who is crying. Philza looks at the boys, and wants an apologie. They don't give him one. Techno stands up, pulling Tommy and dragging Wilbur to their rooms. Philza gives Techno a proud pat and smiles. Its clear who is the favourite child. Wilbur and Tommy are left in the room so they play games.
"I have Minecraft, I just never got to really play it with anyone. Its hard to find time in this household. Alex is a streamer though, he does this all the time. So does Techno actually."
"Of course! I'm not the best teacher for you, but I know the basics. So let's play!"
They all stayed up till night, playing hypixel Bedwars and etc. Fun to say the least, they weren't the best team, lost few rounds but majority were won. It was getting late so they both decided to sleep, and only dream of what will happen tomorrow.

Tommy wakes up, to see Wilbur snoring at the pillow house they made to be comfortable while playing Minecraft. He gets up, changing his clothes to just a plain only white t-shirt and jeans. He leaves and remembers, "Ugh its Monday!What time is it? Gotta start my shift at...9:00. Its 6, how'd I wake up so early?" He gets jumped by a sudden ringing tone coming from Wilbur's phone. That answered the question. He leaped towards the chair and sat himself down. Philza and Tech are no where to be seen and he realised that there's a reason that Wilbur has an alarm. He runs back upstairs thinking it was so useless and stupid of him to go down stairs. He kicks Will up which he says, "Get away Tommy! I'm trying to sleep. Go bother your other brother.."
Tommy hesitates. Other brother? Is he getting consciousness-
"Get up stupid! Your alarm has rung!"
Wilbur pulls himself off the pillow. Wasn't that hard was it? He knocks the pillow fort down, sadly but that's beside the point.
"Rise and Shine Bitch-Boy."
"UGHHHHHHHH! Why am I being waken up by fucking child."
"For fucks sake man, I'm not a child. Now wake ur ass up. Im gonna go to work."
___________
Tommy was walking down the streets, his shift has ended. He wasn't paying attention so he bumped into a man; a red jacket, black hair with red highlights and blood red eyes. The person smiled at Tommy and Tom just gave a confused face.
"Sorry Im Zak but people call me Skeppy" the man answered. Something about that name, Tommy recognised. Skeppy was a old villian, he remembered. No, he's a vigilant actually, but, he was in blue. Maybe he thought of the wrong man?
"I didn't watch where I was going sorry," Tommy said, desperate to get his mind off.
"Nah, its fine. Its all my fault. I didn't move when the amazing person was distracted. Anyways, whats your name?"
Tommy didn't know if the first part was a compliment or not, and he tried not to make eye contact. He didn't want to start listing similarities to someone else, who should have gone to jail should he? He was also unsure to trust Skeppy. But he didn't want to leave him awkward, "Tom. Its Tom."
The smile Skeppy made this time, was more sinister then normal. Tommy sweated intensely.
"Well, Tom. Lets be friends. I'd like to get to know you...."
Tommy hesitated to say anything. Something fell off about this situation, a setup. Did Tommyinnit notice that? No. Did he wish he did? Yes.
"Yeah sure. To describe myself, I'm funny, brilliant and amazing!" He replied happily.
He didn't let his guard down, though. Skeppy was become more sus by the second.
"I'm also all those except I'm wayyyyy cooler than a random 16 year old," Skeppy responds, making his smile sweeter. Tommy put his mouth wide open, "NO YOU ARENT! I'm probably better at everything!"
"I can beat you in Minecraft easily. Wanna come to my place? Text your friend before you go."
He did so aswell. Theres something with the atmosphere that couldn't allow him to back down. He walked and He and Zak talked about their favourite jokes and etc. They found out they were similar as Tommy and Skep both liked to troll. They arrived and the house looked...mess perhaps you could say? There was red algae scattered across the room and a padlock door. They walked towards it and Tommy tried not to look at the pass code, but he couldn't help it. It was, "Skeppy and BBH" Long but could 'never' guess. Tommyinnit entered first and it was a massive giant red egg staring down at Tommy. The door shut with a thud. Tommy was trapped. However, he didn't feel anything and especially not pressure and panic. The egg was tricking Tommy mind into joining the cult although, it only calmed him instead. He was immune. Tommy recalled the events and thinks:
God im so stupid! XDdang it, Tommy! You've been kidnapped TWICE now! But...I'm a big hungry...Is that egg...Edible? Only one way to find out!
He climbs up the steep surface and sticks his toungue out. Just before he reaches the Egg with his toungue, the door opens. It was BadBoyHalo, a former hero. But his costume...Wasn't red like the original. It was stained white.

"Dont touch the egg!" BBH called out, making Tommy clumg back down.
"Why I am here, could you like let me go?" Tom said, with no evidence of panic. Instead, it made the 2 panic.
"You...arent controlled by the Egg? Egg, we brought him as a member!" Skeppt shouts pulling Tommy's arm. Tommy looes at the egg, it was empowering everyone in this room. It stood with strong force, as when Tommy tasted it, it tasted like rock. Obsidian? Was it cased like a shell? He looked back to the insane 2 who seemed to be nodding. Damn, Tommy thought his hallucinations were back. Bad steps closer, "What is with the boy? Does he not fill your requirements?"
Thomas glanced at the floor and then around the walls. There's got to be a way to communicate to it.
"A sacrifice! We got Tom for you he is young!" Skeppy stuttered. Tommy was scared. No, terrified. The duo were ready to do anything. Tommy decided to 'talk' with the egg.
"You don't need me! I have plans to end it all a week so, don't tell me! I-I uh...It will be a waste to time! A lot find mr annoying at first!"
Skepoy understands it, BBH point towards him, "He is a witness. Goodnignt."
"We don't want to spend time greifing him. Make him faint and forget."
Aww, they'll grief him! That's nice. A white ray is heading towards him, as quick as lightning. Everything goes white and blind. Tommy opens his eyes he is in somesort of void? Dream XD energies from the light.

"Right. Am I going to heaven or hell?"
"You aren't dead Thomas Simons."
"What do you mean? I'm here aren't I? Why I here then?" questioned Tommy.
"I thought I didn't have to be patient. Nope why am I here? Gibe me more details," repeated Tommy.
"You are special. We want you to be safe. So here you are. Tom, you aren't dead. This is the void. Not heaven or hell. Now, do you remember how you are here?" XD asked, going on his knees to be his height.
"Yes, BBH and Skeppy. They did this."
"They wanted to kill you in cold blood, but decided not to. They think that Skeppy's brewery would work and make you forget. Of course, being a god, I made sure it had no affect."
"Fair enough, but why me? Did you do it because I'm aws-"
"No. Something else Tommy, you'll find out soon. This week perhaps. Now our time is being cut short. Make sure you don't forget our time together."
Tommy didn't want to tell the plans he had for next week and how he'll be seeing XD again. To mention, DreamXD thinks that HE WOULD FORGET THEIR TIME TOGETHER? HES A LITRAL GOD-
Tommy woke up next to a bin, and started his jog, heading straight to Wilburs home, to get some good rest. One thing on his mind; will he see BBH and Skeppy again? Who knows. And after this whole experience, his suicidal thoughts got worse. What if the cult comes for The Soots next? What if they all get in danger? If he dies now, they would have no threat. Change of plans and a schedule. It was happening straight after tomorrow after Quackity and Wilbur Karaoke night.