As the Chaos Starts

"WHAT?!" Past version screamed. She put a hand over his mouth, "Shush! Dont scream! I do want to add, its nothing against the hero committee, its the person incharged. Like...Dream. He was a second child to me. The reason I became a therapist was because of him. He didn't agree with any of Jschlatt's plan either. But, I overheard them talking about money. Remember Tommy; money should not pull you away from what you love."
"What did they say? Come on Miss Puffy tell me what they said!" Tommy blurted out.
"You lack patience child. Anyways, they talked about how they wanted all vigilants dead. I couldn't let that happen. I asked to help/join in as a spy. The conversation party found out though. Till anonymous people saved me and everyone. Fundy was scarred by this; and he never wanted to get involved with this sorta thing again. The end."
Back to present.

Tommy looks out the door one last time. He tells her, "He's my friend now and I know who he is. He's Wilbur Soot. Ring a bell?"
"The same Wilbur? Have you told him about it yet? Does he know?"
"Of course not! Its only been a day! He does recognise some aspects though..."
Puffy smiled and gave him a hug.
"I understand Tommy. Why don't you go now? Talk with him a bit. And as advice, I say that you talk it out. I'll arrange it with Tubbo. Make sure not to mention all details."
"I...don't want to say this but I can't keep a secret longer! Your child is a hero."
"What do you mean Tommy? Dream? I know this but he isn't my child! Ha, kids these days."
"Your child's a hero. Puffy, he's Doomsday."
"Tommy, now is not the time to joke around. Especially with something so serious! They tortured and tormented me till..."
"Well...Uhm...They are."
"They?"
"Enderman is Ranboo. I'd known for a long time but...It just didn't seem right to randomly say. When you were talking about heros...It reminded me of that. Im sorry."
"Dont be..They don't know what they are getting into. Thankfully they are only smaller versions. They aren't apart of the Dream Team. Thank god."
"Sorry again. Goodnight."
"Goodnight and thanks for telling me."
Wilbur jumps from the couch, "How'd it go? You look guilty."
"Yeah it went fine, lets just go home," Tommy answered walking out of the shop. Wilbur quickly rushed behind him and then said, "You're welcomed to stay at my place. My brother and father are out for the day."
"Phill and Techno won't mind? Well, will they?"
"No, I don't think so. We have multiple guest rooms anyways!" Wilbur responds, brighting the mood. Tommy realised that he had said the names of Wilburs dad and brother. He would just hope he didn't notice. They enter and a cold breeze escapes the house. Damn, the house is colder then outside. He takes in all the details, the house wallpaper is yellow and is covered with pictures. All the pictures except few have images in them. Tommy almost frowns, "Forgotten, I forgot."
"Hmm, did quite catch that?"
"I was just talking to myself. Your home feels like nobody never here. Just a observation."
"Because nobody is never here. Nice eyes," Wilbur answered. He then pulls Tommy outside the door to the kitchen, "I'm really hungry. Sorry you can't have anything. I'd have to spoon feed you like the child you are."
"Bitch-Boy, I'm not going to make myself more clear. I'm not a child."
Bitch Boy? No, I'm overthinking again! Its has to be his only comeback. Tommy slaps Wilbur again, "I'm sensitive. Jesus man! Stop zoning out." Wilbur hold his face as a red mark appeared, "BAAHHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE A ORANGUTAN!!!"
"Rude! But anyways, here's the baby chair. For some reason, it oddly made by a Tommy. It has the same name!" Wilbur exclaimed annoying Tommy. Tommy looks at the chair, and gets instant deja-vu. He smiles at Wilbur and then shouts like the gremlin he is. The night soon arrives and its time to sleep. Will leads the way with a light emitting from his phone. He quote ON quote told Tommy that its a black out and it happens a lot. Tommy picked the room with a lot of red and white in it. It also had a bit of yellow so it looked like the colours of Tommy. Taking a breath, he grasped his pillow and fluffed it. He leaned against it and with a few blinks, Thomas Simons was sleeping beauty. He woke up the next day, desperate for food and water. He goes to the kitchen and sees Philza Soot sitting in a seat, surprised. Tommy hesitates to step further but does because he is so fucking hungry. "Stop. Who are you?"