Secrets Revealed

IS EVERYONE JUST STALKING ME!?" Tommy snapped, drinking and disposing his drink.
"LET GO OF TO- THE CIVILLIAN!" Enderman shouted, almost blowing away their cover.
Siren smiled, "Look, I understand why you may be worried but there's nothing to worry about. Isn't that right?"
"Yup" he hiccuped, he drank his drink too fast. But the other two don't buy it.
"You hipnostised him! Once again, I'm asking you another time. Let him go!" Doomsday shouted at Siren, raising his hand and his voice. Tommy looked toward him and then towards the heroes who have misread the situation. In a blink of an eye, Enderman goes to Tom, grabing his hand and telporting away. Enderman cluches his hands tightly.
Doomsday lifts hand and as an explosion comes out. With his off hand, Enderman makes sure that Siren has to be knocked by the explosion. Siren falls of the side of the building, on his side. Its a miracle he survived.

Tommy stares at Doomsay with a sick look,
"Tu- Doomsday! How FUCKING DARE YOU!? ENDERSHIT OR WHATVER YOU'RE CALLED, TELPORT ME BACK DOWN THERE!"
A thunder bolt comes everywhere while Enderman holds him back. It looks like the thunder are trying to hit Tommy, but are missing terribly. The next one that strikes will hit Tom right on the chest. Enderman telports him to towards Siren and then telports away. The heros lean on the edge of the building, curious. Siren screams in pain, as he tries to stand up. His right leg and arm hurt like hell.
Tom picks him up (not fully) and then holds him by the waist. A tear cascaded down his face. He didn't understand why he was crying. This was...A criminal. A foe. But a friend?
Tommy snapped at the heros, "YOU BITCHES!
CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE BROKE HIS BONE?! IM NOT HIPNOSTISED AT THAT IS THE END OF IT! NOW GO! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES AGAIN!"
They look at Tommy, shocked. Enderman holds on to Doomsday's hand and then they dissappear. Siren takes a breath, "Now why are your crying? I have only met you for like a day. Ow! Be careful with my arm! Its hurts like hell! Crying for Bitch boy isn't going to stop pain."
Tom tries to smile. He doesn't know why he is crying either. He knows one thing for sure, he is a person. A person who has feelings. He drags Siren, to a nearby alleyway which is the same one they met in. The irony. Tommy hesitates to speak. He puts his hand over Siren arm and he shouts, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
He puts a finger over his mouth. Then Tom lifts that hand where a cloud evaporates into nothingness. He puts the hand over Siren arm, healing him slowly. The cool breeze suddenly comes near the 2 as Siren as lost of words. "What is your power?"
Tommg smiles to that question. He gives Wilbur a pat because he feels taller than him as he can't get up the floor. "Right. So, I guess you can drop me off. Give me your number aswell. We can stay in touch right? Its not illegal-"
Siren stands up, making Tommy lose the feeling of power. "Well, It might be. You got discord?"
"Yes, I do. I didn't think this was the way I meant but its fine. Next time, bring someone with you to the cafe."
Siren thinks to himself, The cafe? Does he know im Wilbur? Was I too obvious!? Wait, I'm overthinking! He means when I went as Siren in the cafe! Yeah totally! Or wait...What if not?
Tommy slaps him, "Would you mind not zoning out, Bitch Boy? Be a bit caring I am  sensitive. Could you drop me at a friends house? We are supposed to hang out round about an hour ago. Correction, 2 hours ago."
"Yeah sure."

He enters the house where the atmosphere is filled with tension. "Tubbo? Ranboo? Sorry Im-"
Tubbo steps in, he is in a bad mood.
"Where were you? You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago! We even decided to check up on you! You weren't there!"
"The shop got robbed so I had to clean up after it, geez just chill," Tom mutters.
Ranboo steps in and Tubbo continues to scream, "FOR 2 HOURS. 2 WHOLE HOURS! Do you think we buy that!? WE ARE FED UP WITH YOUR EXCUSES!"
Ranboo stress levels go high up. He looks towards Tommy who looks like he is about to kill everyone in this room.
"I keep secrets!? Man, sounds swell when its coming from you! We met when we were 12! Both TWELVE. IF U DONT TRUST ME, WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU!? WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP AND PLAY TOMADACHI LIFE!? OH YOU HAD A MEETING. AT 1:00. IN THE NIGHT. AND OH, I HAVE SECRETS? WELL, FUNNY THAT. IVE BARELY LIED. I TELL THE TRUTH. I KEEP TRUTHS THAT ARENT SAFE FOR YOU TO KNOW AWAY!"
"We do aswell! We want you safe Toms," Ranbbo replied trying to be as loud as he can.
"Well, I know your secrets," Tommy takes a deep breath and slams the door shut. His hand is over his mouth. He almost has a panic attack. Ranboo opens the door, and shuts it from his back. He sits with Tommy. Ranboo pulls Tommy closer, hugging him
(DONT SHIP THIS). Tommy looks down. Ranboo speaks finally, "Its alright Toms. You don't have to give me eye contact. Im glad you haven't pushed me away. But if you wanted to sulk somewhere, you could have done it at least where it was AC, with a bill. Its so warm here."
Tom can't help but smile at that. He quickly glances towards him and then looks away. He sighs, "Well, Tommy. It's fine if you don't wanna talk. Its nice to get some peace and quiet. I wanted to say sorry. For everything. Tubbo has been stressed thats all."
"It's fine. Im sorry for shouting at you guys aswell. I don't think I'm ready to step back inside though. I'm sorry. Again. I gave you guys so much stress..." Tommy whispers.
Ranboo recalls the whole conversation in his head. A moment stuck into it. Like a misplaced bright red cup on a dull table. He asked, "What do you mean you know our secrets?"
Tommy questions himself for a minute. He looks up at Ranboo and says....