Who Is The Traitor?

"But we do need to do something about Siren, you know," Awesam dude reminded.
"Hmmm....On it," Drista called out again making Tommy wheeze.
"I was looking at his lips for no odds fuxkinh reason and I saw that he didn't say that!"
"I speak with my mouth closed see!" He glanced up and takes a breathe.
"I fuckinh hate Dream!" Drista called out, holding in her laughter.
"Damn, cool talent," Slimecicle looked straight up and at Tommy. Shoot.
"Well, no matter. Awesam, Purpled you guys go. Ima talk to Slime for a bit, A cool idea," Tommy said getting back to his feet.
"So who that?" Slime pointed straight at the woman whose Spike grows larger and stops.
"WOAH THATS! Drista from Hell!" Slime exclaimed. He jumps around spilling slime everywhere. Drista calls out, "Gross..."
"Tommy how do you know this unusual individual?" He asked.
"I'm also a God. Keep that a secret..." he whispered into his ear.
"Damn, the God of what?"
"Chaos."
"Makes sense."
_______
Drista sneaked into the hospital, and spiked the window, and Wilbur looked straight at the woman. "Oh my Xd!"
"No, XD, is my brother. Young Tommy wanted to break you out," she points to Tommy who was clutching onto her leg. The woman sits down and holds Tommy like how Tecnoblade would. "You have some explaining to do."
"I'm a god."
"WTF-"
"Of Chaos! Please do not freak out. I needed to tell you," Tommy whimpered behind Drista.
"My mortal name will be Bella now..." she whispered and disappeared. Tommy couldn't bare hugging the man, and then they talked for hours. Tommy then got a ring. It was time to go, with a wave, Tommy was out of there faster than a hawk. He was Slimecicle, nod to him on the roof and go inside after Tommy exited the building.
"Damn, we had to wait so long for that boy to leave," Slime shouted. Awesam came inside too, then said, we need you to use your power. That ok? I know your in the hospital but please make an excep-"
"PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Wilbur happily, tossed his blanket and ran towards the window. "I miss outside. Now what do you need me to do?"
"Very simple, just take a cleaner who is trained to clean Slimecicle's room. We are thinking of- well, cleaning the room."
"Right! So I'm ungrounded then?" Wilbur exclaimed while hopping.
"Grounded? We'll sort it out with Phil!" Slime said.
"Fair."
______
After that, Wilbur was freed so Tecno took his brother out to lunch with Philza. The whole base was left with only 5, with Quackity and without Monarch. Perfect.
"The room of Slime of Las Nevadas is cleared!" Slime spoke in 3rd person. Quackity walked in with a questioning face.
"Now, what are- Tommy?"
"BIG Q!" Tommy rushed to hug Big Q. Purpled awkwardly stood there as Quackity gave him a hug too. "Hey Pimple."
"Hey Duck-head."
Slime gave Quackity a room tour, which looked nothing like a room at all. Then the question they all feared. "Why did you do that?"
Tommy stammered but said, "Because we wanna clear the area. With some fun you know. Slime then, put slime all over the door, but this one was cleared with just a swipe.
"That's gonna do it," Slime shouted.
"Great," Big Q bellowed from all the away across the hallway. He started to clear up his room too. "What are you doing?"
"Clearing my room. I think I should too you know," Quackity replied to them.
Purpled became defensive, "NO, NO, NO. Please don't!"
"Fair, enough. I'll just stick around the couch then. Bye, Children," Quackity waved.
"IM 17!" Purpled explained but Big Q was gone. He sighed, then started to clean his room. A thought stuck out to Awesam, who still didn't believe it's Monarch.
"Are you sure? It has to be Roses. It's not Monarch. Roses has been gone for a while, to that new restaurant. Now she never appears after it burned down!"
Tommy took a deep breath, "Well, fine. Its not Monarch. But don't say I didn't warn you! And start moving stuff still. She knows, probably told the heros."
"Roses has no connection to the heros," Awesam dude corrected. "I think we are safe."
"No, but she does," Purpled said.
"Yeah, Roses of Pogtopia, has connections to BadBoyHalo of Pogtopia now!" Slime reminded everyone. They all nod. Drista had been listening whiling hiding and was losing patience. Hannah couldn't careless about Heros. She wanted sacrifices, so they were wrong. It is Monarch. But they forgot about it.
All except Tommy.