Presure.

Tubbo and Ranboo were sat down, watching the news. They were reminded that A; Tubbo wanted to be a villian and B. The fire. The fire at the restaurant, called The Egg. Ranboo had a sudden fear and shiver, so he telported to his room. "I can't lie to Tubbo anymore."
Ranboo quickly snatched a note off his desk and started writing the things he needed to say. Like a college presentation, or anything releated. After a long process the words were;
Hello Tubbo. Theres something I want to say. I want you not to intrupt me while saying this. Mrs. Puffy; your mother; lied. She was pretty much attacked by The Hero's committee. I dont know why, so don't ask. Only Tommy knows. Speaking of, when I saw you coming out of my window in that Doomsday suit, I just had to help you. Help you understand that the Heros commitee are liars. They threatened me and made me want to leave, and go on the news. So I can't let you leave my side. I know you will get over it an...
Ranboo didn't realised his tears. He wiped them, and then stopped. This was something Tubbo loved. Ranboo, he isn't that helpful. Doomsday helped cats out of trees. Ranboo just telported them somewhere random. Ran, should be the one to leave the heros. He burst through the door and then exclaimed, "I think I wanna leave the heros committee."
"Oh. Well, I kinda don't anymore. Dream helped stop the fire, so did GNF. We think Blaze started the fire."
"Oh...Are you sure? I just spend all my time convincing myself to support you and this-"
"Yeah this. Now sit. I dont want you thinking about that shit."
"Oh alright."