Love Me Like You Use To (Micifer)

Time line - in the cage after Sam was rescued, only this time Death also rescued Adam cause he couldn't help but bring both brothers back for Dean.

3rd POV

Michael use to be furious at Lucifer and Sam for throwing him into the cage, but that was before Sam and Adam got rescued. After they were gone Michael had been distant with Lucifer, trying to stay on the other side of the cage and ignore Lucifer when he tried to talk to him, when he asked him things. He wasn't angry with him anyone but he still couldn't speak to him, mostly from shame after what he did to him.

After 50 years (5 months) of Michael ignoring him Lucifer got fed up, he and Michael use to love each other, do anything for each other, till Michael casted him out for God. Lucifer wanted that back, he wanted his old Michael back, the one that loved him, not hated him. So finally after thinking for a few hours Lucifer stormed over to Michael and picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

Michael's blue eyes widened and he grabbed Lucifer's wrists (P.S Micheal looks like young John). "Hey! What was that for!?" Michael shouted and Lucifer just stared into his eyes, "Why have you been ignoring me?" Lucifer asked and Mochael growled. "I don't have to explain to you" Michael said and Lucifer stayed silent for a few moments before speaking up, "What happened to us?" Lucifer asked and Michael froze.

"We use to love each other, you'd always tell me how you wanted to watch the humans with me before God made 'em. What went wrong? Was it me?" Lucifer asked, his viode cracked at the end on his sentence and Michael looked away. He didn't know what to say, he couldn't say anything, he was ashamed, he hurt the one good thing that had happened to him just so he could be favorite, the perfect soldier to go along with God's plans.

"It was me wasn't it, I didn't something and you didn't like it, didn't I?" Lucifer asked, Michael's grip on Lucifer's wrists tightened, Lucifer looked down in sadness and slowly let go of Michael's shirt. Before he could back away from Michael, Michael grabbed his arms and pulled him into a tight hug, "It wasn't you" he mumbled and Lucifer stayed quiet. Michael had finally talked to him and he was starting to tear up.

Lucifer hugged back, and gripped Michael's shirt, he was taller than Michael by a good couple of inches but he was the one being held like he was glass right now. "I'm sorry Lucifer, it was me, I had a chance to be God's favorite so I took it, I'm sorry" Michael whispered and Lucifer gripped onto Michael tighter, tears spilling from his eyes as he heard his ex-lover confess why he did it.

"Love me" Lucifer whispered and Michael pulled away just enough to face Lucifer, "What?" He asked and Lucifer slightly looked down at him, "Love me, Love me like you use to Michael" Lucifer said and Michael let out a soft gasp. He never thought Lucifer would want to love him again after what he did, never. But Michael found himself pulling Lucifer down into a sweet and tender kiss.

Lucifer kissed back of course, holding onto Michael as if his life depended on it or like Michael would leave him again if he didn't. Michael rested his hands on Lucifer's shoulders while Lucifer moved his hands down and gripped Michael's arms. They both shared that passionate kiss for a long while till they both pulled apart, their breathing in sync as they both started catching their breaths.

Lucifer was still crying and Michael had started crying, they both pulled each other in for another kiss, never getting enough of each other. They pulled away from the kiss and Lucifer began pressing kisses onto Michael's neck, leaving a hickey every now and than. "Lucifer" Michael gasped out as he felt Lucifer press his leg in between Michael's legs, massaging his dick threw their clothes.

Lucifer pulled away from Michael's neck and looked into Michael's blue eyes before he quickly kissed him again. They both made out with such love till it turned heated, Michael was the first to pull away as he was getting impatient. "Lucifer, I need you, please" Michael whined and Lucifer slipped his hands up Michael's shirt, he kissed and sucked on Michael's jaw and neck like there was no tomorrow.

Lucifer pressed him up again the wall of the cage as he started to undress Michael and himself. The tears were still spilling from their eyes but neither said anything, both had nothing to really say. They just wanted to feel each other, hold each other, and kiss each other just like before.

In Hell
(Minuets later)

"AAHHHHH~" A loud moan echoed threw fell followed by a wave of power. Crowley froze in place and looked around. Another moan echoed followed by another wave of power. It was then that he realized where the sound was coming from, the color drained from his face.

"Oh Bloody Hell"

It's short, I'm bored, I have no idea what else to do for this chapter. Hope you liked it.

Word Count - 888