One More Chance (Casifer)

This was when Castiel and Lucifer were caught by Asmodeus.

3rd POV

"Cassss, talk to me, im bored" Lucifer whined and Castiel let out a sigh, he rested his back against the wall that separated him and Lucifer. "Lucifer, we're trapped in 2 different cells and we can't even see each other, what could I say that would make you not bored?" Castiel asked and Lucifer let out a huff.

He was silent for a few moments, making Castiel question what he was doing behind the wall. But on the other side Lucifer was doing nothing, he was also resting up against the wall that separated him and Castiel. "Talk about how we use to be, before I fell, before I went evil, crazy, insane" Lucifer suddenly said and Castiel felt his body freeze up, tears weld in his eyes and he pressed his legs again his chest.

He hugged them as he rested his head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling in his cell and praying that he wouldn't cry just thinking about those memories. "Lucifer, I can't" Castiel whispered and Lucifer softly smiled as he also stared up at the ceiling in his cell. "Then I will" Lucifer said and Castiel started chewing on his bottom lip.

"Do you remember when Gabriel would prank the other angel's and we'd be the ones to always get into trouble cause we always showed up at the wrong times" Lucifer spoke and Castiel let out a chocked laugh. "And Gabriel would never, ever, get caught" Castiel said and Lucifer let out a soft laugh, "He would silently laugh at us from behind God while he scolded at us" Lucifer said and Castiel laughed.

"He always loved getting us in trouble" Castiel said and Lucifer let out another laugh, his laughed died down as he soon started crying. "I'm sorry Castiel" Lucifer said and Castiel's eyes widened in surprise and he let out a chocked sob, "I'm so sorry, I promise to try to become better" Lucifer's continued and Castiel continued to silently cry. Castiel and Lucifer both quickly wiped their tears away when they heard footsteps approach their cells.

When the demon came to Castiel's cells he stared at the angel before laughing, "What? You crying, waiting for your Winchester to come save you? Bad news pretty boy, he thinks the angels killed you again" the demon said before laughing again. Lucifer felt his blood start to boil, "Shut up you fucking bitch" Lucifer practically growled and Castiel smiled, the demon walked over to Lucifer's cell and glared at him.

"Your one to talk, have you seen the way you look? I bet your own son hates your guts just as much as the rest of us" the demon spat. Lucifer's eyes then started glowing red, one minute he was sitting again the wall and the next he had broken down his cell door and snapped the demons neck. When he calmed down he realized what he had done, "Holy shit Lucifer, you got some of your powers back!" Castiel happily said as he hurried to his cell door.

Lucifer smiled and reached down, he grabbed the keys that were hanging on the demons neck and walked over to Castiel's cell, he quickly opened the cell door and let Castiel out. "One more chance?" Lucifer asked and Castiel smiled, "One more chance" Castiel whispered and Lucifer grinned. They both pulled each other into a heated kiss before breaking away.

Castiel took Lucifer's hand in his and they both ran out of the building and past all the demons without getting spotted. Once they made it outside they both started laughing and running down the street together, once they were far enough and hidden in some forest Lucifer pulled Castiel into another kiss, Castiel kissed back of course and they were both extremely happy.

When they broke away they rested their foreheads against each other while starring into each other's eye's, Lucifer was starring at Castiel with some emotion Castiel couldn't get a grip on. But Castiel soon felt his heart started speeding up once he realized Lucifer was starring at him with nothing but love, just pure love.

"Lucifer, let's go back to our special place, I made sure no humans have found it, it's been left untouched since I lost my wings," Castiel said and Lucifer grinned, Lucifer wrapped his arms around Castiel and pulled him into a short but loving kiss. When he pulled away he started pressing kisses all over Castiel's face, "Of course my love, we can go anywhere you want" Lucifer said and Castiel smiled.

Lucifer mustered up all the power he had left from his rage fit and flew them to their special place, when they got there Castiel let go of Lucifer and looked around, the trees were still beautiful and green, the grass was still untouched and wet, animals of all kinds were everywhere and in the middle of it all was a small cabin that hadn't been touched in years.

"When was the last time you came here Castiel?" Lucifer asked and Castiel smiled, "Right before the angels fell back in October of 2013" Castiel said and Lucifer planted a small kiss on his cheek. "No wonder it's so clean" Lucifer said and Castiel smiled, they both intertwined their hands and made their way into the cabin. Once inside they both made their way around the cabin, Castiel showing Luficer all the new decorations.

Lucifer loved it all, "It's all so beautiful Angel" Lucifer said and Castiel smiled, Lucifer pulled Castiel into another kiss. They were both so happy and glad they were finally free from everything and everyone.

Word Count - 952