1 Where It All Started

Rosalie

Today I'm so tired, I've been working on this project for 2 weeks. It's a good thing Amanda is staying with my mom. Or else I was going to lose my mind.

Oh I'm sorry to be rude. My name is Thapelo Rosalie Daniel's. I'm 25 years old. I live in South Africa, my mom is black so that's why I have an African name. My dad is a white person so that's make me a colored.

I'm a stud with a child. Well y'all must be wondering how I got a child. See my fiancé is an intersex so yeah that's why. Me and her have been together since high school until now. I have a qualification of mechanical engineering. So I have my own company that deals with solar and any other technical things.

Now I can't wait to get home and relax I just need a home cooked food meal, let's hope my fiancé cooked today since she's off.

"oh shit, yes baby bounce like that.... Ohhh..... Fuck throw that ass...."
Now this girl got me fucked up, don't tell me she's fucking another bitch in our house, on top of our bed.
Damn what I'm seeing right now got me seeing red, but you know what, I got a whole kid and a lisence to keep my company. Or else I'll be rearranging Jayden's face right now. "what's up? Having fun? Well you should've atleast invited me to the party" I said heading to my closet and started packing my shit.

"shit, baby it's not what you thinking let me explain" jayden said.
Now that shit got me laughing. Like damn I'm not Amanda.
"When you look at me you see what? MICKY MOUSE??? nah I'm done with you. Jayden, for the past 10 years in this relationship and this is the sixth time I'm catching you cheating, I get it I don't wear those skirts and do those long nails and whatnot. You told me you love me for who I am, you told me I don't need all those things for you to love me. And yet you go and cheat with the same girls who do that shit" I'm saying all those things with a calm voice, this is not the first time she is doing this shit. And I also don't know how many girls she has brought in our house so I pack my things while she was still telling her girlfriend to leave.

"Babe you know you the one for me please don't go, I love you Thaps, you know without you I'm nothing" she said.

I looked at her with bored eyes" don't forget you promised Amanda that you taking her to Gold Reef City tomorrow, and next week Wednesday it's a sports day at her school, it's your turn since you didn't go last week. Next week make sure you go because I'm pretty busy at work I won't have time for her, with that saying I closed my Jeep door and left to my other house that she doesn't know about..

What a long day!!!
(Gold reef city it's a place where people go for rides.... Research it for more knowledge.)

This is my first book, so please be patient with me, I'm stand to be corrected, if you don't like this book it's fine you can delete it don't criticize my work. Any homophobic or bad comment will be blocked. Thank you!!!