38 I Can't Believe You.

I'd like to thank everyone who has read this book and also voted after reading my chapters, I don't know how great was this book since it was my first public book. I'd like to say special thanks to @queenDarah for always reading and voting my stories it was really a overwhelming journey for me to write this book. There was a point were I wanted to delete it because I felt like it is not what people would like to read but seeing some of you guys adding my book on your reading lists gave me a bit of strength. Well this is the last chapter of the book. Maybe there will be a sequel. MAYBE ,that would depend on how people liked this one first. This book was suppose to be finished on June but things happened. I love and appreciate the support, @Tooshylesbian thanks for the emotional support you gave me, one love🌈.
..............................................................................................................................

Rosalie

It's been a month since I came back from the hospital. Well I have places to be but Rose won't let me leave this house. I know I have a lot of paperwork I have to do and I also have something that I want to take care of. Rose has improved much in terms of healthy wise, baby kylin is also growing to be a naughty boy, well Amanda, Amanda is another kid who I have came into a conclusion that she turned her trauma into anger, well she does go to therapist. Her therapist said she has improved a lot since I came back to the hospital. My mom's health is on rock but bit by bit. I have so much anger built in me, I'm angry because Jayden and her puppies took advantage of my kindness and do whatever they saw fit to do. Jayden knew that I will not report her ass in police station for fraud, so she saw it fit to transfer my baby's house into her son's house. I have soo much anger right now. I should be on my way to take care of this issue but no here I am, babysitting because the ladies of the house were going shopping. Everyone left the house, even Amanda said she doesn't want to miss this opportunity. They using my card and let me tell you something, so far they've spent R10 000. It hasn't even been 3 hours since they left and the mall is 10 minutes away. Sigh.

I've been working from home and it is hard because I no longer have an assistance since the previous one chose to play God with my life. It has been an hour since the ladies of the house came back, they want me to take them out to this newly opened restaurant, guys this people milked all the money on the card that I had. I feel like crying now because where will I get the money while I'm a stay at home wife? I'm kidding I do have a lot of money I'm just not a money spender.

"Babe can I talk to you for a second?"

"Okay" we left the room and went to our room. "What's wrong are you okay?"

"Yes I am, look, I'm going to leave in like 5 minutes, but I'll get back to take you guys to the restaurant that you were talking about, when I come back I should found y'all ready to go, alright? It won't even take that long" I lied, I don't know how long it will take but I know she will get anxious if I take too long to come back, I don't want that.

"Okay" she was walking past me and I hold her hand. "What's up?"

"No kiss for me?"

"Nah, I'm not your girlfriend"

"Ouch, Wait, are you serious right now? You not gonna give me even a mbaa kiss" she laughed and left the room. I went to the kitchen counter and fetched my car keys and my cellphone, after telling my father that I have a place to run to I left. After 25 minutes I arrived at my destination, my other house, yes, I got there. I didn't even knock, I mean why should I knock in my own house? When I got there I found her family, ( her brother, mother and father) Lisa told me that she ghosted them after the pictures saga. So this should be interesting.

"Well well well, this should be interesting, so this is what? Family bonding? In my house??" I laughed so hard you can even see tears streaming down my face. I took a seat on this cheap couches I found here, this should be her ratchet baby mama's taste. "So, what's up? How can I help y'all inside MY house?"