24 What The Fuck?!

Rose

The way she was shaking I wasn't sure if she was angry or scared but something was not right. She was speeding but she never excided 200km/h. So we got here in 15 minutes. Now she was pacing up and down but she never touched alcohol. I didn't even see 1 single bottle of alcohol since I got here now I'm sure she doesn't drink total and she did mention that she Is not a fan of alcohol but she does smoke weed from time to time. She disappeared and appeared again. I've already changed now I'm wearing my silk night dress with my slippers and summer gown.

"Okay let me take a sit I'm cool now"

"Finally"

"Look mamas, I'm sorry you had to go through that embarrassing moment I'll deal with her later and I promise she won't be disrespectful towards you again. Jayden and I used to date since from 11 grade. We dated till varsity time and all that but I went to college for practicals and went to varsity when I've already graduated but I did part time during that time because Amanda was young and I wasn't emotional stable to go to classes. During her third year in varsity she started acting weird but I didn't really take it seriously. When I graduated in college she came late and I made excuses thinking it was the truth until I found out that she was cheating on me. I was going to meet up with my father when I saw her with this other girl kissing. I was too shock to move so when they are done she saw me and my phone was ringing at the same time so I answered the call. After few days I found out I was pregnant with Amanda. I ignored her my first trimester. On the second trimester we talked and I started including her in whatever that involves the baby but she was never there. She would make up excuses about school assignment and tests. But I was too in love to think she would do me dirt but guess what? She did the same shit I thought she wouldn't do again. The day that I gave birth I called her, everyone did but she never answered. I gave birth without her and went back home the following day only to find that she was in a club with some chick making out. Her cousin posted the video on Instagram I guess he forgot that we were friends. I also forgave her after that shit. But the shit kept going on and I kept finding out but I stayed. Till early this year I found her fucking a girl on top of our bed. I didn't fight her, I just packed my bags and Amanda's then left and I broke the engagement. The week I came to Cape Town was the same week I was going to marry her. I'm glad I didn't. Now she thinks she still have a chance with me but I'm really done for good with her. We only co-parenting but she always want to make things hard for both of us. I love her but loving her hurts and I've done lost myself just to please her. I hope she will get what she is looking for in one of the girls because I was not and I will not be that person. Damn didn't know it feels so good talking about my past "
To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was beyond shocked. Like if this was me I would've lost my mind and she wouldn't be alive right now the second time she cheated. I'll be either in mental institution or prison, one of the two.

" Yoh. She still alive? Girl you need to get some gang because coloreds don't run like that. She should be dead right now or at least lost one of the body parts. So y'all were trying for a baby?" I asked because I didn't hear her talking about ivf and all those things.

" No. Amanda is her biological daughter, she is an intersex. She has a dick so she fucked Amanda out of her. And trust me she would have lost one but I have a lot to lose and she was not worth it. I don't want to see my daughter during visiting hours and have her being raised by someone else. "

" Damn. You are so strong. I admire the way you carry yourself and how you handled yourself during that time. When someone look at you will think everything is perfect but you fighting a lot of demons"

"That's because I don't let things like this destroy me. They once did but I'm not that person anymore. I have to be strong for my mom and Amanda"

Hii again guys. Have a goodnight /good morning 🌈