36 I Can't

Jayden

I've been trying to build that mother and daughter relationship I had with Amanda but she is not having it. She has became a very bad girl. She hardly listens, if she was a teenager she would be doing drugs, ever since her mother was shot in front of her she has been so..... Distance. Her teacher told me that her marks are dropping and she hardly concentrate at school. Jordan tells me that she's been too mean to him, I mean there's no reason for all that, I just want all my kids to be in good relationship because if I die, ain't nobody gonna understand what they are going through except for them. The culprit that shot Rosalie was arrested 2 months after the shooting. I don't know what took them the whole 2 months to do that. Anyways today I'm going to visit her in the prison since I couldn't do so 3 months ago, yes Rosalie has been in coma for 5 months with no response or whatever, I'm no longer allowed to visit her since her mother opened a restraining order against me. Now that Rosalie almost died, it made me to realise how much I loved that woman, I know I fucked up but it will never stop me from pursuing her like I'm pursuing my dreams. I'm just waiting for her to wake up so we can talk this through.

When I got seated I saw Thandi coming to where I am with a guard next to her, her stomach is not there which means she gave birth or she was not even pregnant.

"Hi" she tried to get in contact with me but I pushed her. " I didn't come here for that nonsense I want to know why you did it"

"Come on, I've proven myself enough that I'm worth your love, I even killed her for you, what more do you want me to do to make you believe me?"

"Whatever you've been smoking you should stop it, or they must admit you at the mental hospital because you clearly not so well in your mind. What made you think I'm not dating you because of Rosie? I haven't been in a relationship with her for 4 years, 0the only thing that is making us to be in contact is Amanda, well it was, I just don't understand why everyone is after her like she killed your parents and stuff. "

" But your brother told me that you guys are fixing things so I must act fast so you could be mine and she could be his"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you didn't know? Your brother has been in love with your girlfriend for 14 years, he said you stole her from him but now that I think of it he was lying, Rosalie has never been interested to men. He told me that I should help him get Rosie back and he will help me to get you. I didn't want to shoot her, I saw, but when she was talking I just wanted to get rid of her, I thought she stood on my way, I thought if she is dead you will finally recognize me and make me your lover, I'm so stupid. " wait, my brother did what? She is lying.

" You lying! " I shouted." Fine if you don't believe me then go ask Cindy " After that she stood up and left. Now I have to find Cindy, but I know she is at her apartment so let me go there.

1 month later

Rose

Things have been sooo hard. I cry myself to sleep everyday, 2 months back, I got a kid, a baby boy, he wasn't healthy as he was suppose to be because he was a premature. He spent  3 weeks in the hospital. So half of this year I've spent going up and down from home to the hospital and hospital to home. Rosalie's mother came to stay with us, atleast I have someone around me because this is stressful, I've lost lot of weight but I eat well because I have to breastfeed my baby, I just lost weight because I stress too much. Today marks 6 months of Rosalie since she was shot. Everything is fine even her womb has healed, the doctors says they just waiting for her to wake up since there's nothing stopping her. Amanda is devastated, I don't think she will pass this grade because he mind is always miles away from here, the only time she smiles is when baby Rylan is around, he brought what we thought we will never get again in this family. I'm in hospital talking to unconscious Rosie, I've been doing this for 6 months now, I always have faith that she will wake up.....

"I just hope one day you could wake up and just see how your kids look like, your mother is so devastated Rosie, Rylan is also growing you know, Amanda is becoming bi......" her heart beat started going up and she stirred.
"Nurse.... Nurse!! Doctor.!! Somebody help!!!! Nurses came rushing and they observed the situation." Mam we gonna need you to step back"

We are only left with only 2 if not 1 chapters. Thank you for reading this book and please vote and comment guys🌈