2 Regrets

Jayden

Regrets....
Miserable.....
Powerless.....

Those are the feelings I'm feeling right now. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jayden April. I'm white, I've got a beautiful 5 year daughter, Amanda and a fiancé Rosalie. Rosalie and i started as friends, we were so close during our primary years till we started dating on the 11th grade. I am a lawyer and I have my own attorney

Back to the story.

I don't know why I keep on hurting her like this, yes I love her but I also love feminine girls, I didn't mean to bring this girl in our home and bed but I just couldn't help it, my sex drive is so high and this is week 4 without having sex, Rosalie has been busy with that stupid project for that long.

Now I fucked up she left, tomorrow I'm going to buy her some flowers and take her out, I know she has forgiven me already so in a week or so she will be back, I mean she can't really live without me so yeah.

Next day

I woke up the next morning and did my morning routine and headed downstairs to make myself something to eat, damn there's no grocery in here, Rosalie was supposed to do it today but she left now I'll have to head up to wimpy to have some breakfast.

After eating I went to the flower shop and buy her Favourates, sunflowers after that I head up to her mom's house, I mean she doesn't have friends so I know she should be there.

I got off of my Mercedes c63 and knocked. Amanda opened the door wearing blue shorts, crop top, sunglasses with a sunhat. Where is she going??

Amanda: "hi mama"
"Hi baby, where are you going looking so beautiful? Where is your mom? "
" we going to Gold reef city silly, did you forget about that? I don't know where mom is at, we talked yesterday before I sleep though. "

Oh damn I forgot about that now I have to cancel that plan because today I'm on a mission of bringing my fiance back.
" what do you mean you don't know where your mom is at?, look Ami, I'll take you to Gold Reef next week, this week mama is busy, like really busy okay?"
She looked sad but she agreed, not that she has a choice though. Lemme try to call Rosalie so she can tell me where the hell she is.

Call conversation.
" what do you want? "
" is that how you answer your fiancé's call? "

" I don't have a fiancé but I do have a baby mama so what do you want jayden"

"where you at?"

"why do you want to know about my whereabouts? I'm where I'm supposed to be"

"no you suppose to be at your mama's house, Amanda told me you didn't sleep here"

"so what? What time are you leaving to Gold reef city? Oh lemme guess, you forgot and canceled your trip with Amanda but you can give other bitches all the time of the day, you know what fuck you"

Did she just hang up on me?? Damn now I have to go to this Gold reef nonsense.

"Ami, change of plans let's go to Gold reef."

That's how the rest of the day went, with Ami pointing at all the rides she wants to ride and me taking pictures, damn this is what I've been missing but the only person is missing now, Rosalie.

Rosalie

I've been at my new home finishing this project, this person ordered 4000 waterproof solar, I don't even know what he wants to do with that much solar but I have to make sure this order is being delivered and there are no faults in those solars because I'll lose lot of money.  My alarm went off, it's time to call my baby.

Conversation through the call
" hi mom"

"hey baby, how are you"

"I'm good mom, oh let me tell you about my day, mama took me to Gold Reef and I was jumping and almost rode all the rides"

"oh really, you sound like you had fun baby, what did you eat?"

"many sweets and ice cream oh, mama bought me pizza!"

" oh okay where is your mama?"

" she left"

" okay look, tell grandma to bath you and put you on sleep"

"okay goodnight mama I love you"

"love you too"

Now tell me why Jayden gave Ami a lots of sweets and ice cream. I'm pissed because now Ami won't fall asleep anytime soon and my mom is tired.

I just went to the kitchen to prepare my home cooked food, I'm starving...

I want to know what y'all think. If you think I should finish this book then I will