Ruined Date

(On this chapter Rose will also get her point of view)

Rosalie

It's been a week since Amanda's birthday. I really did enjoy her birthday because she was happy. The only part that upset me it's when her mother found it fit for her to come with her 50cent apology. I'm trying to move on with my life and she is always there to take me back to where I was before. It may seem like everything is going accordingly or I didn't have my share on breaking down. I did, but it was better than when I was in that relationship. I almost lost myself, I was on my anti depressants for a whole year and I was starting to be a bad mom to Amanda after she was born. I blamed her for her mom's actions but then I figured I was stupid after I went for therapy. Of course she doesn't know about that because she was never there and she was not Intrested.
But forget about all that. Today I'm taking Rose to this restaurant but I have to drive to Menlyn mall. But that's okay with me.

"You don't have to go all shopping and buy nice dresses and all that, okay we can wear formal but not that gala dinner formality or the we have a business to run formal."

"okay, okay, but I'm so excited for this date and you not allowing me to be myself" she gave me puppy eyes.

I sigh"okay fine do whatever you want" I stood up and went to drink water. I was thirsty it too hot outside I'm even think of going swimming. "How about we go swimming?"

"You want us to go to the voranda? I thought we are going to swim?!  She started to be dramatic." Look Rose, it's soo fucking hot outside, you can go shopping while I go swimming alright? "she did that heavy sigh

" Fiiineeee." come back early. We leaving at half past 4 so we can get there early, you know I don't like driving late.

She went and change since she already took a shower when she woke up and I went swimming while playing some piano songs on my speaker.

Later that day

"you told me to hurry up but you haven't even bathed yet. I'm so angry right now"

"But you still going to do your make up. When you done, I'll also be done we only have 30 minutes to get ready and I've already bathed in the morning I'm just bathing again because I was swimming and I'm also going to the mall relax"

After bathing I wore my simple black chino with a white golf t-shirt I went to my guest room and found her doing touchlinen( are they really called that? I don't know I'm not a make up person).  "I'm done let's go"

We went to car and I tarted driving.
" you look so good, I can't believe you single"

I gave her side eye"Hahaha so funny, I'm beautiful because I'm single, have you seen people who are in a relationship? They get in a relationship looking good and all that but through their relationship they look like a chicken that was poured by hot water" she laughed so hard that tears were streaming in her eyes. Like girl I'm serious and you been here laughing. I was losing weight when I was in that relationship like I went from 98kg to 75kg. It was like I was on diet or doing those weird gym for weight loss. But I regained it because I went to gym more often when I was on my anti depressants. " where did you get that?" she asked after she has calm down.

"Girl I was in a 10 years relationship. I know what I'm talking about so chill. You also pretty, if you were mine I would be fingering you while I'm driving"

"Damn, don't talk like that. I haven't gotten some for weeks now"

"Girl. You be getting some tounge?"

" Girl shut up. I girl got some needs" we got there and ordered out food. It was a fancy restaurant. I loved it because they have good food like the can cook all those traditional food and I'm more to that. My black African side is dominant to my white African side.

We were talking and having a good time when Jayden stood next to us and she was fuming plus she is light so she was pink now. " What's up?"

" So it was true?"

" What was true?" like I'm soooo confused right now I don't know what's happening or is she high? Nah she looks okay to me.

" You now dating some gold digger that you don't know you even had a nerve of bringing your hoe in my mom's house" she was bringing a lot of attention and I didn't like that one bit. And also who gave her a right to talk to Rose like she was a straatmate?

Rose

I also stood up. I ain't got in a flight to get disrespected by my friend's babymama " Excuse me?! When you see me you see a gold digger? Girl I work for my money what makes you think I'm a gold digger?"

"Ey girl get out of this, this is between me and my fiance"

"Ex fiance" fiancé? She never told me about her almost getting married. In fact she never told me nothing regarding Amis other parent.

"So just because I'm eating dinner with her, it also gave you power to come and put this show?" the manager was now coming to us. Rosie went to him to talk to him I don't know what they were talking about and the next minute I know I was wet. This bitch really spilled a whole water jag in my face?! This is crazy. I was about to go after her when a pair of strong arms around me.

"Hey it's okay, let's go clean you up. I'll deal with her later and I'll tell you about her I know you angry and you looking for answers I'll give you. Right now let's leave, the owner is furious but I told him that she just came to us well which is the truth"

I sigh and followed her to the exit

This book is near the end only 4-5 pages left