21 A Visitor

Rosalie

It's been a week since I came back from North West. Today Rose is coming to visit us like she promised and next week Friday is Amanda's birthday. Now she went to school and I'm going to airport because Rose took the morning flight. Everyday I listen to yfm station because the songs that they play reminds me of old times.

When I got there I went to park my car and went to sit were people who took local flight appear. Rose came after 15 minutes and I was hungry. I didn't want to be a grumpy bear so I imedeatly hugged her.

"Ohhhh someone is happy to see me."

"Shut up. Let's go to mug'n bean I'm so hungry and I'm craving for some chocolate muffins and their latte."

" mmm yummy, okay let's go. I also didn't eat anything in the plane because it was too early and I hate flights so I was scared I'll puke."

"You should've taken a bus then"

"And sit on the same bus for 3 days? Never!"

" Okay then you did well. Hi can I have 1 latte with 3 of your chocolate muffins and..... What do you want Rose"

"Oh can I have a cappacino with your chocolate mint muffin" I gave her a look. "Really? Chocolate mint muffin? "

"What? What do they call them?"

"Order 12" I went and collect our order and we sat down and ate. After eating we left.

"Welcome to my humble home"

"Wow, your house is soo beautiful and homely. You did say that it has a modern- vintage style. I'm impressed

(the living room)

(the living room)

(The dining room)

" Wow so you did this?"

" Lol no I didn't. Well yes I came withe ideas and made some few calls then walla"

"You sure your last name is not Motsepe?" I laughed. Motsepe is the richest man in South Africa.

"No Rose stop exaggerating. I'm not that rich okay. Let me show you the guest room. You have your own bathroom so you won't be sharing with anyone."

"Where is mama?"

"Oh she went to her own house, talking about missing her own house warra warra  warra"

"Oh okay lemme go and sleep"

"Hey, shower first. You don't sleep on my blanket without bathing" she laughed. "Okay then"

After 3 hours there was a knock on the door, I'm pretty sure it is Jayden.
I was correct it was her.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey baby, hey Jay, bye Jay" I closed my door before she can even utter a word. I'm in a good mood today I don't want to ruin it by just hearing her voice.

"ahhh, aunty Rose is here!!!" now was it Nessesary for her to scream like this? "Ami go to your room and change, your clothes are on top of the bed then yoh can come and greet aunty Rose respectively understand?"

"yes mom"

"So was that her transport driver?"

"Noisy are we not?, no that's her another parent, she takes her from school while I take her to school. We are co parenting"

"Oh okay, what happened? Why did you guys break up?"

"ah. Ah, I'll tell you when I'm ready for now lemme prepare lunch so we can have a Disney marathon"

I went to the kitchen to make some lunch and went back and we started watching Disney marathon till it was late.

Hi babies, my eyes are painful again so this is what I could write for now 🌈