26 Can You Be My Baby Mama?

2 years later

Rosalie

2 years and few months has passed and I'll say things have been so good. Amanda has grown soo much now and she has a smart mouth like why you talk this much baby girl. Rose and I have became so close if you didn't know you'd think we were dating. Have we slept together? Well..... Yes we have but we are not fuck buddies we just help each other there and there. My mom's health is good since she started attending therapy. Charlene was a good girl and now she is doing her first year in varsity. Jayden has been a good ex even though she always buys me gifts on my birthday, mother's day ( which I highly deserve) and the day that was supposed to be our "anniversary". It is July now and I was in cape Town to celebrate Rose's birthday. Ami was here too but she is leaving tomorrow since schools were reopening on Wednesday, today is Sunday. No she won't be flying alone, she came with my mom so they are leaving together.

"Happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday to you...... Happy birthday dear Rose.... Happy birthday to you..... Hip hip hooray!!!!" we sang together while entering Rose's room with breakfast and a breakfast cake. Well a home made breakfast cake. Let's hope she will like it.

" Ncooh guys thank you so much for this I really appreciate it to be honest "

" What's your plan for today? "

"my sister is coming so we going to have lunch together"

"Oh okay, we ain't going to interfere your time with your sister but can we please have a dinner with you? Pretty please?"

"Okay, there's no problem at all. I'll be back at 8" After that we left her room. Well mostly because I wanted to go to work that's why. There's no time to rest, time is money plus this year we going to Disneyland so I have to bring more money.

Rose

After eating breakfast I went to the bathroom to prepare for my day. Because now it's winter I can't wear like a slut so after bathing I wore leggings and a tight jeans with a turtle neck and a boober jacket. I didn't wear a legging so I can have extra shape. I wore it because it is soooo cold out here so I better be warm or I'll die by cramps when I'm on my periods. After getting ready I got a text  from my sis telling me she has arrived so I took my car keys and my dishes and went to the kitchen and washed dishes, after that I went to the living room were the whole family is.

"Bye family I'll see you guys later"

"You leaving now" Rosie asked. Her voice really does things to me"Yes my sister has arrived and you see how cold it is I don't want her to complain too much "

" okay then, be safe okay? "

" Yeah I will" after that I got into my car and drove away to the location my sister gave me.

"Hi birthday girl, how are you?"

"I'm fabulous"

" I thought you are coming with your bae"

I sigh"For the 100th times Lulu she is not my girlfriend "

" Aii I don't understand the reason why y'all are not dating really, I mean you stay at her house for free, her mom knows you even her baby loves you, mama knows her in fact the whole family knows her Rose, when are you going to tell her that you have been In love with her for 3 years? They will take her and you will regret not telling her how you feel "

" It's not that easy okay? "

" What, is she still stuck on her baby mama? "

" Noooo she is not, she just doesn't believe in love again and she is not even interested in other girls or sleep with them, well expect for me"

"Well the way she looks at you I do see love but she just doesn't want to admit it, I mean who can ask a total stranger to stay in her house and be around her family 24/7?" well she is telling the truth. It is hard to trust people nowadays especially Rosie, she doesn't trust that easily yet she trusted me with everything.

The following day

Yesterday was amazing. We just got here 30 minutes ago from airport and I'm trying to open this pear tin because I was craving them real bad. I think I'll be on my periods soon.

"Let me help you with those" I felt her wet body behind me making my breath to hitch. I turned around and immediately forgot how to breath nor to blink. Rosie was standing here with only a sports bra and a gyimng shorts with water running down her perfect abs. She was working out, that's why I didn't find her in her room. I felt her hand under my chin and Instantly got shy. " Why are you shy now mama's? You were just gawking at me like you want me for lunch" she was smirking. I felt like slapping that sexy smirk on her face. I was woken up by lips on top of mine and I instantly responded with a moan coming out. She picked me up and I was on top of the kitchen counter and I trapped her body between my legs. After that she went and attack my neck while she was rubbing my breast and pitching it in the same. I felt like cumming right there because this combo was too much especially the hand that was behind my neck, that's my fucking weakness. I was a moaning mess and she hasn't even done anything yet, that's how much of an effect she has on me.....i don't know how it happened but I was already naked in the kitchen.

"Look how fucken wet you are for me baby I didn't have to do all the work, I'm sure if I put my fingers on you you will instantly cum" I was whimpering. She's busy teasing me while I'm horny "please daddy, fuck me"  she smirked and went down and blow some air. Why is she doing this to me!? I was on the verge of crying till I felt her tounge on my clit. "mmmmh..." I moaned. She was busy muffing me with her talented tounge and fingering me in the same time. Oh god please be my girlfriend because you know all the right corners of this pussy "ahhhhh" I screamed while attempting to close my shaking legs, if she keeps hitting that spot I'll squart and she knows that. " ah ah. Open up. Or I'll take you to the bedroom and tie you up. You know there's no stopping me there" and I start shaking hilarious and squarted all over the kitchen counter. I rested my head on top of hers. After few moments she took me to her room and I was putted on top of the bed. I thought maybe we were done till I heard a slap between my thighs, I yelp in pain" who said we are done? On fours baby girl "she said that rubbing the place where she just slapped. I got on fours and she tied me up and took the ice cube that I didn't know was here and traced it from the top behind my neck till she reached to my ass" ohhhh fuck" I like this pleasure she did the same again while putting the strap inside me I moaned and just like that I came. "Damn mama I havent moved yet and you already came" she started moving slow till she picked up her pace. She took that ice and put it on my clit "oh fuck.... Daddy.... The pleasure is tooo mu........ Oh" I started squarting again and again till I got no energy left. She untied me and Got a towel to clean me. After she pulled me under her arms.

"Can you be my baby mama?"

I don't know if you gonna like the smut but I tried🌈🌈