6 How Life Is Going.

Rosalie

I had to take my mom from her place to mine because I'm leaving this afternoon to Cape Town. I'm opening my first branch there. So I want everything to go accordingly, it was hard for me to get sponsors since most of this people are so greedy, they wanted to have 60% like hello? I'm not that broke I can do this on my own, I just wanted some booster from a fancy company. I knew I'll be making a million by 6 months.

So today I was busy packing my bags for the trip. I'm going for the whole month,sigh, I'm gonna miss my baby. This will be my first time away from my daughter and I can feel myself having a separation anxiety. My baby is my world and really I'll leave everything for my baby.

But I have to do this because I want money.

I pulled up at her school and get off. The reason why I got my baby to attend to this school it's because you have to sign for her release and only 5 people can do that, me, Jayden, her mama, my mama and Lisa. Lisa is Jayden's young sister who lives in Pretoria and studying at the university of Pretoria. We are so close you'd swear she is my sister.

When I got to the class I knocked

"Oh hi miss Daniel's , Amanda's homework is in the bag, next week Tuesday they will be released late due to the play day we having and we are asking for you to bring her with atleast 20rands with a costume and a face painting of her own"

"Now tell me why I have to pay 20rands for play day and also be able to pay school fees and buy face painting of her own. Are you people making business through us? You know what I'm getting late I'll discuss this when I'm back, Amanda let's go. Have a good day teacher"

"Hey Mama, how are you? And how was your day at school?" I asked Amanda when we are on our way to the car, my mom will drive back home after I left.

" Hey mom, my day was good and I'm good, I made a new friend and her name is Hendrietta, she is so beautiful I like her eyes and smile and she has this skin color, what do we call your skin color mom?"

"Dark skin Ami"

"yes dark skin, she has a thick hair, she says it's an afro, it was beautiful just like her"
Now I'm definitely sure that Ami has a crush on this girl because for the rest of the ride she was talking about her friend.

"Hey Thapelo let's pray so that things can go accordingly, we put God first and the rest shall follow" my mom said immediately when we get inside the airport, we went to the quiet place and prayed after that we went and grab an early dinner, my plane was departing at 6 now it's half past 4 so we had time.

"Mama watseba this is the longest time I'll be far away le Amanda(watseba-you know, le- with)"

(forgive me guys I'm an African, English is my second language so I'll mix but I'll also translate)

" Eya ka tseba, but my child you have to do this, even when it requires you to leave your baby, you are still in the country and she knows that you love her more than anything and this will also make you have a me time, take this as a vacation after everything that you have be through with Jayden, I'm really disappointed in her, I trusted her with you, I don't know what changed along the way. But take this as a blessing, you closed a toxic chapter now you are opening another chapter which I'm sure will bring you happiness. (  Ka tseba-  I know) "

What my mom said was truth I need this and hopefully this will be a success, and I  also need some time alone just a fresh air with new people.

" ka leboga mme, I really needed this now let me go before the plane leaves( thank you mama) "

" Hey baby come here" I was now in Ami's level, she had  glassy eyes, my heart broke instantly and I was about to cancel this plane ticket.

"Mom you leaving me like how mama did?"

How did we get here?

"no baby, I'm just going for a business trip then I'll be back and Amanda, your mama didn't leave you, aker you know she always fetch you after school, so how about this, when I leave grandma will take you to see your mama understood??" she nodded.

"Thapelo go you  are left with 15 minutes so run"

"mama give me fi......."

" O batla go nteka?( you want to try me?)"

I sigh and gave her a hug, when I had already settled I pulled my hoodie on and just cried silently, I'm already missing my baby and I haven't even left the province yet.

"Welcome to South African Airways, this is your pilot Thomas Mokoena, please butle up we going to depart in 5 minutes, I hope you enjoy your flight, thank you."

I did as told and after I put on my headphones and went to my sad Playlist and listen to music.

I guess I dose off because I was woken up by a flight attendent. After getting off the plane I switched off the airplane mode and immideatly called my mom.

"hello mama, I landed safely, now I'm on my way to rent a car, I figured that if I'm going to stay here for a month I should atleast have a car"

"okay baby, I took Amanda to her mama's house because she was sulking and I couldn't do with that, I'm too old to be ass whooping her so she will do all the sulking with Jayden. You see ngwanaka (my child) you were an angel when you were her age, you never gave me the problems that Ami is giving me. "

I laughed, like my mom always complains about Ami's behavior and also  be the one to ask her to visit, I guess this has to do with old age.

" mama I haven't even gone for that long, are you going to survive with Ami? Look mama I'll call later okay? I have to go"

After that call I went to rent a car and head to the hotel I'll be staying and immediately fell asleep.

Happy pride month, please don't just read, comment and share with friends 🌈🌈