7 Peaceful Day.

Rosalie

Today I woke up late, this is first I'm an early bird, I woke up, did my morning routine and ordered breakfast, whilst I was waiting for breakfast I called my baby, I didn't call her last night because it was bed time when I landed so I didn't want to wake her up.

"hey mom!"

"hey baby, how are you?" I asked my one and only baby.

"I'm good mom, I miss you"

" I miss you more baby, what are you doing with your mama?"

"Mama took me to grandma's house we going to make cookies and I'm with my cousins granny wants us to play inside the house"

"okay baby, take care and remember, respect old people, you need to play inside because it's cold, okay baby? I love you we will talk later"

"okay mom, I love you"

After the call I ate while going through some paperworks, I still have few hours before I meet my lawyer and agency estate.

Later that day

Today it's a little bit sunny but I still took my jacket I heard that Cape Town's weather is really confusing so rather be safe than sorry.

I walked to the site. This is the first time I'm seeing it in person. My COO was the one who did the viewing and building. All I had to do was to approve.

"Good day, my name is Rosalie Daniel's the owner of DD technical company, I would like to say that I'm quite impressed with your work, you did a quite good job here, I like how you have built this and left a space for some other important things, now I can see I didn't waste my money with you thank you"

"it's all the pleasure, I am Andres Ferguson, I'm the owner of the construction company that built your building, all along I've been working with Mr Naidoo, I didn't know there was someone who is above him."

"well Mr Naidoo also has his shares in this company so it is good as his." while we still talking it started raining, like hails and thunderstorms like how the hell is it raining in winter? What did I tell you? Cape Town's weather sucks now we are busy running towards the building.

After the meeting I went to the hotel, let me video call my baby I so miss her right now I need her cuddles.

"hey baby, how was your day with your cousins and grandparents?" i was talking with Ami and her nosy ass mother decided to show her big ass face on the camera.

"And why are you not asking about me, you no longer love me? I still love you"

"Ami baby, I'll call you when you alone I see you got a company"

"mama leave so I can talk to mom alone" "damn you don't want me for real? Okay lemme leave y'all in peace" Jayden's voice was cracking but I didn't ask her to join even though I'm tempted. I'm still very much in love with her even after the shit she has put me through , but I'll never tell her that and I'm really trying to move on but it's just hard to get over someone you practically spent your whole life with, but I know my worth.

"moooomm..... Why are you crying, is it because mama was talking to you"
Shit I didn't even notice I was crying

"no baby, my eyes are painful I forgot my eye drops but I'll get one tomorrow"

"okay mom, sooo to answer your question, my day was awesome, we were playing the doll house and then we started baking cookies with my cousins, oh and mama says she is going to read my bed time story today"

"hmmm it seems like you really are enjoying your day, so you don't really miss me baby" I asked making the puppy eyes, no I was serious with those puppy eyes.

"of course mom, I miss you and I love you, when are you coming back?"

"soon baby, very soon. I love you alright, have a good night"  I blew some kisses and I hung up. Now I'm about to sleep before I order food for myself.

Don't forget to vote and invite your friends ciao❤️