16 Drama Queen

The last chapter was not edited sorry for my mistakes.

Rosalie

I heard a knock on the door so I went to open the door because I knew who was coming but when I got to the door I found someone I didn't expect at all.

"What do you want?" I asked Jayden with my blank face standing outside. "Get out of my way, I told you not to follow my ass now you want to ruin my cv because you have already ruined yours" I heard a familiar voice and I tilted my head. I instantly smiled after seeing who it was.

"Hey bestie! I'm sorry for the unexpected visitor I don't know why she is here, I passed by her place to greet her but she thought it was cool to tag along. Are you going to let her in or are we going to lock her out? I think the second option is the best one" One thing about Lisa she talks too much. People who know me always wonder how we deal with each other Since I'm quiet. "Let's first hear what she wants then we will decide after" she gasped

"Don't tell me you still have soft spot for this jeck!" I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa she is still Amanda's mother after all. That is irrasable" I turned back to Jayden "I asked you a question, what do you want"

"I uh.. I hh Amanda see" she stuttered

"You mean you here to see Amanda? Since from when do you stutter? Anyways go home. Amanda is sleeping it's night time now, whatever you wanted to do with her you will do it tomorrow plus it's one of the family gathering your mom do so she will come with Lisa and bring back my child at 5 p.m, have a good night. Oh and Uber drivers are not allowed in the property so you have to go outside the property. "

" Lisa can you please give me your car? I promise I'll bring it tomorrow "

" Nah"

"Lisa please"

"Fine, as long as you don't go see your hoes using my precious car and I'll be tracking you done Jayden, it's only 30 minutes drive from here to your house and I'll call you just to prove to myself" after that I went inside and closed my door not caring if she is standing there or already left. After locking my door I went to my couch and sat next to Lisa. I cuddled her and start to mumble things in her ear" I miss you so much bestie it's been almost half a year without seeing you"

"I missed you too bestie, and you have replaced me with that beautiful girl, Rose"

"You know I'll never do that, but I also like Rose too, she is just one humble girl with a bright future, I like her"

"Wow this is the first time apart from my jeck ass sister hearing you saying you like someone other than her, are you moving on Rosie"

"What? NO! I didn't mean it in that way you know. I still love your sister but I'm not going back there, if you see me going back there please tell Sizwe to beat the shit out of me because there Would be a possibility of me doing drugs"

"lol, Sizwe loves you more than he love my sister, he takes you as his big sister, when I told him about what happened he almost came down here to beat the shit out of Jayden, why didn't you beat the shit out of them?! I know very well your ass know how to Fight but you don't do it even though it is Nessesary for you to do it, Jayden seems like she forgot how you can beat her ass unrecognized " I laughed.

" To be honest it wasn't necessary for me to use my physical strength for your sister to stop cheating on me. I've never raise a hand on her and I'll never do that no matter how many times she hurts me emotional and mental. If I did beat them I would've left in a police truck. Plus your sister is old, I can't be going around fighting all her girls, we were in this relationship together, me and her, she chose to be taken by other people, she chose to not stay loyal to me, she chose to intertain those people and make me feel like I'm stupid, like she doesn't have a choice but stay with me just because, I really worth more than that, I made it easier for her to enjoy her life, I left. You know when we were younger, she never had a girlfriend, I was her first everything. She used to tell people who crushed on her that she can't date them since she also can't date her crush, I found it hilarious because she never told me who her crush was. One day we did our routine chill out, including us teasing each other, I had a girlfriend that time. The teasing came to the point were it was unbearable and she kissed me, and Instead of pushing her back I kissed her back, my then girlfriend caught us kissing. I didn't even went after her because I knew that It wasn't a mistake, the only apology I did was of breaking her heart. But I guess karma came with a full force to me. This was not the first girl as you know. So I'll be damned if I stood so low again and got back with her"

Enjoy this chapter babies🌈Love you!!