34 This Is All Your Fault

Rosalie

Time has passed so fast and things are going great in my life. No more baby mama drama and all those stuff, I blocked her numbers and I am in a process of fighting my house, I already know that she forged those papers so I'm going to open a case for her ass, her and her little girlfriend will play happily ever after in the cells, they should get married before they go there. I should organize for their wedding before I call the cops and then when they done with their "I dos" they get arrested. Yeah sounds like a good idea. Rose is now 6 months pregnant and let me tell you, I can't wait for the buddle of joy to get here because wow. Rose is a lot of work. Now I'm doing shopping with Amanda, Rose doesn't want to go anywhere, she doesn't even want to be around me because I'm too ungly and I make her sick. I had to change all my bathing products because they made her sick. Wheew it has been a long 2 months.

"Mama can we buy this?"

"No we got those at home get the other ones"

"Yesterday Jordan's mama talked to me"

"Who? CINDY?! What does she want?"

"No not her, the other one, the one who used to be my mama"

"Jayden? She still your mama"

"Nope she is not, Rose is my mama" I froze, what? When did we get there?

"Ahh... Uhmm eh what did she want?"

"She wants us to go to get some ice cream. I told her I'll be busy"

"No you won't, why you lie?"

"Because she doesn't like me, she told me I'm not her daughter and I never was, so why should I go with someone who is not anything to me to get ice cream."

"Rose is nothing to you but you do plenty things"

"Rose is my other mom, both me and Alex."

"Who in hallelujah is Alex?" am I missing something?

"Oh that's the baby's name" Baby's name? Alex? How? I thought I was part of the baby's life, and we didn't even know the gender yet. Oh God.

"Ehh okay, hurry up so we can pay, I'm tired I want some rest." After shopping we headed out. The parking lot was empty but cars where here, it only lacks people. We were heading to my car when suddenly someone stood in front of me with a gun pointed at.... Me. I quickly took Amanda and put her behind me." What the hallelujah Thandi, what are you doing with the gun in front of my child, my child hadn't even started her periods but she has already seen snakes armpits."

"Oh shut up you know why I'm here, since I started working I've been wanting Jayden for so long"

"Arg not her again, seriously, what's up with you people thinking I'm the reason Jayden doesn't want you guys?"

"Shut up! Jayden has never showed up for this baby's appointment, she is never available, she doesn't even give me her attention all because of you"

"Me? Baby girl, she never attended appointment of Amanda, what made you think she will with you? And you should blame that on her other baby mama, I know shit about Jayden, we have months without talking"

"No no no no, you are lying! I heard you 2 are getting married!" married? Me? How!?

"Girl I don't know what you talking about. I haven't been in a relationship for years now can I pass?"

"no!" baam! baam! I looked around me and saw that Amanda was good but she was at shock. Security was coming and Thandi was already gone. "Mam you need to sit down before you bleed to death" bleed? I wasn't sho..... "Oh my God, oh my God!" I started panicking and I was starting to see blurry.

"Hello aunty Rose, mommy is hurt" I was hearing voices but they were faint"Mam please don't close your eyes" all things around me started to fade away.....

The end??

Y'all should check out Tooshylesbian got good books there