9 Lonely Day.

Jayden

Sigh. Yesterday was suppose to be my wedding day with Rosalie but I fucked that up. I don't even know if she did remember or she just forgot. Now I'm so lonely I even stopped fucking my bitches after it happened, if it wasn't for Amanda visiting me I would have ran to alcohol. In times like this I always talk to my brother but he is not around right now so I'm just looking at our pictures before when everything was okay, well to her but to me I was not Intrested to any of this pictures. To be honest I really haven't been that committed to this relationship. I felt guilt rush through my blood when I came across this particular picture, it was after I missed Amanda's 3rd birthday, so I took them out just to make up to them, I didn't really take care of them when I still had them both, now I realize how jeck of a mother I was to Amanda and how jeck of a girlfriend I was to Rosie, one thing that no one can convince me otherwise is Rosie's beauty, Rosalie is a really beautiful hun, that woman look exactly as how an African beauty should look, got a beautiful set of round breast, curves in the right places and a big ass but in a masculine way. I had everything a man could ask for and she is also a very gym person. Everytime when she is not okay she would hit a gym and work out. To be honest between me and her the person who is strong is her, she has always been like that for forever, no one used to bully us or be homophobic in front of us because they knew she was going to beat their ass up so they never even tried looking her way, she didn't even try to do much, she would just show up and everyone would move out of her way, she didn't mind that at all because she doesn't like people, she....

"hmm, now that all your hoes left you, you now missing the real deal that you used to run to when things gets tough" that's my noisy sister Lisa, she just came here and decided  to be noisy, right now I hate her.

"leave me alone" really I was not in the mood of her nagging me about this, I just wanted to lay down and look at this pictures, or maybe I should cuddle up with Amanda I mean she does look like her mother more than me the only thing she have that's mine is her sassy personality.

"you know, I havent seen someone who keeps up with nonsense like Rosalie, I mean if she didn't already had money I would think she Is a gold digger, but the poor sweet girl was just in love with you and she believed that one day you would be committed into this relationship, and you proposed to her, she was escalated. She really thought her dream of you finally loving her masculine body. I remember the time you missed your child's birthday just to go to a baecation with one of your side kicks who decided to post y'all pictures on Instagram, she asked me if I should come down here and I did, she looked good on that make up set and a dress but that wasn't her despite how beautiful she looked. I told her to take off all the shit and be herself. If you really loved her like you claimed you would love her for who she is. Oh I still have those sexy pictures but I ain't gonna show you. "

" wow you really have a nice way of telling me that I was a jeck, thank you Lil sis, I much appreciate it"

"To be honest that girl deserves better than you" now she messed it there. I am better. if Rosalie wants a better person I'll be just that, just for her, I'm a changed woman who knows what she wants in her life. I just have to try a little harder to show to everyone that I'm a changed person.

"Now you get me fucked up, Rosalie is mine, and mine only, the only person who is entitled to do all those kisses and tapping that ass is me only"

"entitled where? Where is it written that she belongs to you?"

"It doesn't need to be written anywhere, she knows she belong to me and I belong to her, I can do anything with anyone but at the end of the day I know where home is, I also payed Lobolo for her, so traditionally, we still married" she laughed, like she laughed really hard to the point that she held her stomach.

" Belong to you?! Really? You know how ridiculous you sound right now? And the lobola money that you talking about, they paid you back, you forgot? Are you starting to smoke glue? Because you starting to be delusional and we don't want that around Amanda" after saying that she left. So I decided to stand up and go to the playroom so that I can be around Amanda, she Is what I need right now.

"Hey mama, want some tie?"

"Oh Yes, I would like some tie miss April" this is the first time playing this with Amanda, I always unvail myself everytime she asked me. But now it is about to change. The rest of the day was about me and Ami, we even took some pictures together.

Hey again kiddos, please don't forget to vote and comment, please also invite your friends🌈