33 What Do You Want?

Jayden

"Finally someone saw what I was talking about. Rosalie is a woman of pride she won't go around fucking people especially men" my dad said.

"She...she is lying this is legit picture" I looked between my dad and Cindy.

"How the fuck did you get this pictures? You actually violeted someone's rights, how the fuck did you get the access to get inside that house? You fucking took pictures of her and Jayden having sex. Which was fucking five years ago. So you planned this for 5 years? How stupid that was because Rosie feels nothing towards my dear sister and she has moved on. You could've gotten Jayden without putting Amanda in your bullshit. You already had her before so why you put that kid's name in the misery? "

" Well I was not lying Amanda is not Jayden's daughter, they don't even look the same."

"How pathetic, one thing you failed to see is that Amanda has the same birthmark as me, mom and Jayden. Only Taylor doesn't have that birthmark because well it's none of your business you not family so you can't understand."

"Birthmark means nothing"

"Oh it doesn't to you because your surname is not April." so now I've been trying to put 1 plus 1. Amanda does have a family birthmark, this photos are photoshoped. Meaning Cindy was lying to me. But Amanda doesn't even look like any of my family member, she doesn't even have a single thing that points at me. I'm not sure if she is really mine or what. So I've decided to go and do DNA test. Now that I think about it this is the second month after that incident and she never called for DNA now I'm skeptical. I wanted to know who the real father is.

I got to her place but security forbid me to pass and just called her. They told me she was not at home so I demanded to talk to her.

"How can I help you miss April?"

"I want to do DNA test. We're is Amanda"

"oh really? I really want to tell you were to get off but I'll just give it to the hands of the Lord. Ami is home with people who they love. I'll tell Rose to accompany her to the gate, bring her immediately after the DNA test, whatever results that will come back. Don't ever call my phone, don't ever be in contact with my child anymore. You are nothing but a sperms donor to her. And you know what makes me happy? Is the fact that Amanda now sees how bad if a parent you've been to her and why I left your sorry ass"  after that she hang up. Oh well if that was suppose to make me feel guilty it didn't. I'm still going to do this test.  After 30 minutes Amanda came with the girl that I threw water at that other year. She was different, oh she is pregnant. She looked like a pig. A black pig. She didn't even greet me she just looked at me like I'm the pig here.

"Listen Ami, everything will be okay. No matter what she is still your mother"

"No I'm not" she shot me a look. That made me to keep quiet instantly.

"Bye bye, when you come back we will watch Moana how about that?  And I'll convince mommy to give us some Ice cream okay" after that we left for the doctor. The drive there was so quiet and uncomfortable. I never thought I'll feel like this with her. We got there after 30 minutes and they started doing their thing until they done.

"I'll email your results. It was nice having you Miss April"

"Thank you doctor Mathebula"

After a week

Rosalie

"Thank you, I'll be there in 15." wuu today was do fucking stressful. Now I just got a call that Amanda was involved in a fight so I'm heading to her school. I never taught her how to fight so she can beat other kids at school. I arrived at school and ran to the office.

" Good afternoon, I'm Rosalie Daniel's I'm here to see the principal"

"He is in the office you can go" after thanking the receptionist I went to principal's office. Amanda was sitting there with other girls.

"Greetings, I'm Amanda's parent"

"Oh great, you finally here, your kid here, was involved in a fight with this three girls, their parents couldn't make it so I'll put the suspension later in their bags. They are suspended for a week. The reason is they were fighting in school premises and they were causing destruction not forgetting how they were traumatizing small kids"

"Thank you principal, I'm sorry for Amanda's behavior, this will never happen again. Amanda let's go." we walked to the car in silence. "You are only 7 years but you already getting suspended in school, am I not a good mama to you? Am I failing to realise that you have changed? What's wrong? Are you getting bullied?"I was on the verge of crying. I'm turning into a bad mother I don't even know how I'll manage with the unborn one honestly"

"No mommy I'm not being bullied, they were bullying Jordan so I beat them up because Jordan is my little brother and family stick together" What?! My kid got suspended because of that prick's kid?! For the rest of the ride was quiet till we got home. "Mommy, are you angry at me?"

"No I'm not" my phone started ringing "What?"

"the DNA results are back"

"okay. how is that any of my business?

" So you don't want to know what they say? "

" Why would I? I know who donated their sperms so there's no need for that really "

" ouch, but I'm gonna tell you anyway, she is my daughter, anyway why didn't you ask me to do DNA test before?"

"Why should I do that? I'm not the one who got controlled by some loose pussy, I don't understand why you took your kid to my child's school now my baby got suspended because she got into a fight defending her bastard brother!"

"What?!" I hanged up and laid into the sofa

Don't forget to vote and comment 🌈