5 ANOTHER DAY

Rosalie

Today was not a busy day, so meaning I was spending my day at home but now I was on my way to the office to approve the order. It was not the major order but still I do approve my orders.
When I get there I greeted my employers and my assistant.

"Miss Daniel's wait, you have a delivery"
Now I'm lost. Which delivery?? Like I dont remember myself ordering something. She gave me a boutique full of sunflowers and a Roco mama's paper bag. Now that shit got me curious because I know my ass is single unless I have secret admire.

I opened the card and I became angry, like she thought the little sunflower and lunch will make me go back running? Pathetic.

" Thandi you can keep the flowers if you like them, I'll be in my office when you need me. Oh if you see miss April tell her I'm not in today" with that saying I closed my door and start working.

*******

Now I was with Ami having a Sofia the first marathon. Now this girl talk too much. I know she took that from her mama because If you haven't noticed, I don't talk too much so I just listened to her babbling about her school friends( one of things she took from her mama). Now one thing for sure, Amanda is my copy but her personality is from her mama and skin color.

"Mom, mama says we will be going out soon as a big family were before, she said I should ask you when are we going out"
Now tell me why Jayden feeding my kid all that nonsense, now she is using our kid to get back to me. Now I have to go tho this stupid date because I don't want to hurt my daughter.

"I uhmm.... Look Ami you know when I'm free I'll tell you so you can tell your mama"

"yeeey" she started jumping up and down.

"Now baby let's go brush your teeth so you can sleep okay?"

After that I sent her prick ass mama a text.

Me
Now tell me why you lied to our baby about the date thing.

B

aby mama

I'm sorry mama but I missed you this has been the hardest 3 months of my life, we have fought but not like this, can you please come back home?

Me

Now I don't know if you are delusional or what, for a lawyer you acting stupid right now, where are your hoes? They also left you?  Don't worry you will get one  with your charming smile. Now stop using Ami to get through me. Ami shouldn't be in old people's business got it??

Baby mama
But my charming smile can't get me the person I want... I want you mama.

Me
So you want to tell me that in that long text, that's what you got?  You know what I'm done talking to you.

After that I switched off my whatsapp notification and start cleaning around. After 25 minutes I was done so I decided to watch Netflix. Ahh the first kill( I'm sad they canceled this series) I started getting comfortable and focus on my series