11 Breaking Down

Rosalie

Today marks the second week without seeing my baby, I've been missing her so badly that even the pictures and videos are making me to miss her more than I was before, so I was here in my room crying my eyes out, I didn't want anything except my baby and she is hours away from me.

I woke up because my tummy was irritating me so I ordered some McDonald's, to be honest, I don't really have an appetite so I'll just go for light food. Or I should hit the gym I haven't been there for a while now. I went to take a shower after 20 minutes I came out and heard a knock on the door, it must be my order.

After eating I went straight to the gym. Oh well now I see why people always ask me if I'm from Cape Town. They are rarely black people here.

Jayden

I woke up with a very terrible headache. And no, I was drinking at home, I haven't been in a club for some time now, I'm avoiding to sleep with random girls, I am a changed woman now I want to get back to my baby mama she won't do that if I'm still messing around.

"hello"

"Hello mam your 1 pm appointment has arrived, how far are you" my what? Oh damn I forgot I have a client today damn I should stop drinking too much or I'll end up losing my company.

"Oh listen tell them that I'm kind of running late I had to pass by Amanda's school something came up so I uhh I'll be there after 1 hour." I was saying that while running around preparing my clothes. This is a formal appointment so it requires a suit, I need to get someone to do my laundry and iron my clothes for me because I can't do it by myself.

" Good afternoon, I'm sorry I took time to show up late, I had to pass by my daughter's school but everything is okay don't worry"

"no problem. Let's get into BUSINESS"

"Right, so you telling me that your son was in the wrong place in the wrong time correct?"

"yes, he was coming from the party with his friends, there was a shoot out  nearby so they went in different ways and he ended up in a crime scene"

Is it me or this story doesn't add up?

" okay I think it will be better if I talk to him first so that I can understand what really happened, which prison is he at?"

"Suncity" Damn is he still alive there? Obvious I didn't ask them that,  sun city prison is one of dangerous prison in South Africa so if he is still alive he is a strong man.

"okay let's do this......."my phone started ringing, when I look at it I saw it was time for me to fetch my kid but I'm late

" hello, is this Miss April?"

" Yes, this is she, I'm sorry I'll be late to fetch her I'm in a meeting right now but I'm almost done"

"okay no problem"

"Sorry I have to cut this short I have to get my kid at school we will talk after I visited your son,goodbye" I left in a hurry because I know that she will be all fussy about being fetched late. Now I know where they lived, I had to say, it is  a nice Place, I don't know where does Rosie get this money, or maybe she sells drugs I'll have to ask her later.

"Hey baby I'm sorry I'm late, mama had to attend a meeting and it was a late meeting"

"it's okay mama" I almost stopped the car, that's first, like she never understood so easily, something is definitely wrong here.

"baby are you okay?"she just hummed and got back to her book. Well there's nothing much I could do than to just agree with whatever I'm receiving.

Hey babies have a goodnight /morning. Don't forget to vote and invite your friends 🌈