28 The Baby

Rosalie

I pushed her to the side so I can look at her. "Damn, my stap game is that  good that you want me to be your baby mama?"

"Well yes but I've been thinking about this thing for a long time now. I'm ready to have a kid but at the same time I want my kid to have 2 parents and I don't want anyone but you to be the other mother for my kid, I was afraid to ask you that but atleast I did"

" Well okay there's no problem. Make an appointment with your doctor then tell me the date then we will go together"

"Really, just like that? You not even gonna think about it? I mean this is a life time thing Rosie"

"I know, and I'm serious. I also want to be a mother again you know, and now that I got that opportunity I'm not gonna throw it away" I was serious about wanting another baby, but I didn't want to carry it so it was either I was gonna adopt or get a surrogacy. " wanna take a bath? I mean I'm all sweaty this is uncomfortable for me so I want to go and shower then we can cuddle after that how is that?"

"Okay let's go and shower I don't want to be alone in this bed, but you have to pick me up because my legs are not functioning right now"

"Oh gosh, okay let's go" after bathing we cuddled while watching orange is the new black. I really don't like the character of piper Chapman but it is what it is. 

Few weeks later.

2 weeks back we went to see a doctor. Everything is fine and we mixed our DNA together so we just waiting for the results now. I'm leaving tomorrow so I'm just waiting for the test to come out then I'll leave. I promise to be there through all the steps and I always keep my promises. Right now we went out for breakfast because baby girl here Is craving weird things, I already know she is pregnant but I'm waiting for the doctor to confirm. Lucky for her, she doesn't get morning sickness she just crave and crave.

"hello"

"Good morning. Am I speaking to miss Peterson?"

"Yes this is she, how can I help you" the phone was not on loud speaker but I could still hear the conversation because she was laying her head on top of my shoulder.

"We are calling regarding the pregnancy test, Doctor Xavier said you can come get them they are ready. Have a good day"

"Rosie, I'm scared" I pulled close to me and kissed her forehead.

"There's no need to be baby, I'll be with you through each step of the way"

"promise?"

"I promise" after we ate we went to the doctor's office.

"Good day miss Peterson and miss Daniel's. You can take a seat, miss Peterson come and lay here so we can do the sonar"

"Results are back and congratulations guys, you are pregnant" Well I was happy. I'm happy to be a mother again I can't to tell my mom and Amanda about the good news. I hold her hand and kissed it. I am a very touchy person and she doesn't seem to mind that at all. After all the necessary check up we left.

"So how about I take you out to celebrate a new member?"

"I just want to sleep that's all. I don't want to go out, maybe when you come for check up we can go out okay?"

"Okay, but are you okay?"

"yeah" after that she closed her eyes and slept. It's like she was dove talking to me.

The book is near the end 🌈