16 Welcome Home.

Rosalie

Yesterday was a success but today I was going home. Rose was the one who was taking us to airport because I took my car that I rented back o he dealership. I'm little sad because I won't be seeing her she's been really a good friend for the past month and a half. Yes I almost spent 2 months here. But now I'm going home I miss my bed. Not that the one I was sleeping on is not comfortable. It is I just prefer my MAIN bed. Rose is going to stay in my house because well she only had an apartment, she said she doesn't need a house in a city so yeah she stays at my house.

"Hey, you promised to visit us. The second day of your leave I'm expecting you to be telling me that you've landed you hear me?"

"Why would I miss the opportunity to spend time with my beautiful Ami?" I laughed."Well Ami on school holidays will be visiting her other parent, so I don't know if you will ever see her"

"Mommy she will see me I'll talk to mama" I rolled my eyes who asked her that. "Ms who is talking to you?"

"Rosie, stop being like that to Ami, you are a meanie"

"Oh I'm meanie? Mxm okay, bye bye I'll see you when you visit, take care please" I hugged her and kissed her forehead and my family said their good byes and then we left.

JAYDEN

What's up y'all I know you haven't heard from me in a while but don't worry I'm back. Today was a court day of that kid who was accused of killing. Turns out his parents were lying because I asked him and he told me that him and his friends were coming from the club and that guy was just passing and they thought he was planning on mugging them so they shot him. The gun was his but he was not the one who shot the victim. This case is an act of self defense so I doubt he will be sentenced and if he is then it will be for few months then that's it because what will the guy doing in he middle of the night alone especially in South Africa? Exactly.

"Are you ready?" I asked him while giving him clothes to change.

"yes I'm ready."

"Remember you are not going to plead guilty because that was you defending yourself, and you should also tell the prosecutor that you are not the one who fired but your friend"

"I'm not a snitch"

"nywe nywe nywe nywe, now tell me, how many times did your" friends" that you were with came to visit you?

"....."

"Exactly, if you don't testify and make your statement valid we going to lose this case, only one of your friends is willing to be a witness, her name is Mandisa so I've already talked to her".

"She is not my friend she is my baby mama, me and her were fighting that night, my friends LJ took the gun because he thought I was gonna use it on her but I was not going to do that, me and her were behind them and we were talking and things were getting better when we suddenly heard shotguns, we ran to the scene but my friends already left and the gun was down so I ran to the gun but Mandisa told me to stop because if I touched it my fingerprint will be there. So I told her to go because if I also run I'll be a suspect, but it was too late for her to walk alone so we waited for police to come and I told them that they must take her home. But the police didn't even want to hear my statement after they found out that the gun was under my name so they took and the next thing I know I was already in sun city. "

" Now why you telling me this right now? This wouldve saved me for making lot of points. Now you see that you don't have a friend? I'm glad your baby mama loves you this much"

"Your baby mama doesn't like you"

"Hey this is not about me le it's about you. Anyways she does love me but I fucked up pretty bad but I'm changing, she gonna come back after she sees that I'm not longer that person anymore. Now get your ass up lest go we getting late we should be in court in thirty minutes" after we left we went to court.
(I won't be writing the things the did at court in this chapter)

After court I went home only to find my little sister Lisa.

"You should stop breaking in in my house."

"OH? this is your house? I thought this was Ami's house!"

"Lisa what do you want"

"how was the case did you win?" she ignored my question. How tf did she know I was at court? "Oh mom told me, besides I put a tracker on your phone just in case you are fucking one of your sluts and they decide to kidnap you because you my sister, are a big idiot"

"You should stop fucking with that black pantsula guy" I'm not racist but I can't deal with that nigga.

"Yet all your fuck with black slay queens girls. That's rich coming from you, well I just came to check up on you let me go and check up my bestie ciao!!"

"Wait, you want to tell me that Rosie I'd back?! Let's go!!!"

"ah ah ah.... Where do you think you going? She probably doesn't want you there since her girlfriend will be there"

"Wait, she has a girlfriend?"

"Well did you really think she was going to cry for the whole 7 months? Really? You not that special"

"Now you giving me more reason for me to go with you so let's go"

Hi babies, I'm sorry for not updating but here I am🌈don't forget to like and comment please