4 Miserable.

Jayden

To be honest, Rosie was telling the truth, I'm miserable and I miss what she used to do for me, I go to work with unironed clothes and the house is a mess. I can't jungle between time for work and time to fetch Amanda at school, yes I see my baby everyday and I thank Rosalie for not using Amanda to get to me. You know how many of the baby mamas act.

I went to open the door since there was someone. I really didn't expect anyone since it's a morning.

"What in the hell is smelling in this house!?" my mama said. She didn't even greet me but she has started complaining.

"Good morning to you too mama, how are you?"

"Don't try me young lady, I'll whoop that ass, now tell me, why you and Rosalie decided to not attend the monthly family gathering, and why didn't you iron that shirt? Why don't I see my granddaughter, has she left already?"
Damn I'm so tired and I have a terrible headache. Yesterday I lost my case. Now I have to tell my mom how I no longer live with Rosalie and Ami.

" Mother, I'm sorry I missed the family gathering this month, the truth is mother, Rosalie and I are no longer together and she moved out with Ami, I don't know where she lives but everyday after school I take Ami to her grandma's house."
She took her time to process this, with me minding my business I feel my hand stinging, when I look up and about to dodge, it was too late, my mom was beating the shit out of me with that wooden spoon, now I'm really crying, that thing us really painful and she ain't even stopping her attacks.

"  I'm sorry, I'm sorry please mama forgive me." I screamed

"Now young lady, go and change, tell me what you did. Today will be a long as day" I left running, yes I'm 26 and still getting whooped, well until today.

"Now tell me what you did to that pure soul, she kept a lot of shit with you I was starting to think you fed her  a love portion."

"Well.... Uh.... Ahhh... You see I didn't mean it to happ....."

"speak up!"

"okay...... I cheated on her, she found me with someone on the bed"

"Which bed, the one y'all share? Not only you cheated but you also brought someone else, in y'all house, and have sex with her, on the same bed you sleep with my poor baby Rosie?!"
I nodded, I didn't trust my voice right now, I felt a stinging on my cheek, yeah I really messed up this time.

" Tell me here Jayden, how many times did you cheat on the poor baby?" my mom asked, she was on the verge of crying.
I fiddle my fingers as I answer "12, she knows about the other 6 people but she doesn't know about the other 6" you can barely hear what I said, but my mom did.

" So you want to tell me that, Rosie was tolerating all this shit? Why did you even propose to her? Was it guilt? I didn't raise you to be this selfish. I'm so disappointed in you. You have a kid for God's sake. Were you even thinking about her or you use that dick to think? I pray that Rosalie get the girl that loves her wholeheartedly and accept who she is, not someone who is going to fuck someone while with her" after that she stood up and made herself a tea. What she said really got me thinking, was I really In love with Rosalie, in this point I don't know, I did love her but I took advantage of the fact that she loves me too much to leave, now that she left I can feel that something is missing, I'm not gonna date someone else other than her so I'm going to make everything I can to get her back. I mean it's been 3 months with that I took my keys and ran out with my mom shouting behind me.

When I got to the flower shop I bought her Favourate, sunflower, and wrote  a note can I take you out for dinner? Just me, you and our princess.
After I asked the delivery people to deliver them.

I'm building back my family that I broke.