29 What?!

Rosalie

Few months have passed and there's nothing really Intresting that happened. The baby is fine and healthy, last week we went to Disneyland so we came back te day before yesterday. We really enjoyed ourselves there, I'm happy that Amanda enjoyed herself. Even Rose was there, my mom said she is old so she won't come with us. I was a little bit sad but I understood that. Now I was doing shopping with Amanda since Rose chose to go and see my mom. They are soo close you'd think that is her daughter, my mom always tell people she has 2 daughters at first it was me and Jayden but now she was quickly replaced by Rose. I was at Sandton mall, I mean there's no need for me to go to midrand while I stay in Sandton so we decided to save my petrol.

We were busy shopping at woolies(Woolworth) I was craving for their cakes so I went to that side not knowing someone is following me until I heard the person's voice. "Look at you shopping with your Lil baby like everything is fine" I turned around and saw that it's only the 2 of us"Excuse me"

"oh you are excused" I turned around and took my cake and put it on the trolley while I was walking I heard her voice again"Oh it was nice to meet you in person Rosalie, I mean how does it feel to have a baby that looks nothing like her mother, while a side kick has a child that looks exactly like her? " I stood there and looked at her face, I know this girl, she was the girl who posted her pictures with Jayden when Jayden was supposedly to be attending a meeting whereas she was fucking this girl, I looked at her baby, it was a boy, he really did look like his mother, both of them to be honest. He didn't look younger than 5 years, in fact he really did look old, there's no big distance between Amanda's age and his age. I finally got some courage to talk. Not that I was speechless, I was trying to understand where all this nonsense is going. " It feels good actually, I mean I don't need make up to look good, I'm beautiful naturally. That's one of the things that I'll always be grateful to mother nature, but we won't say the same to you, I mean let's thank his other mommy, she did a number to him, he got her smile, her eyes, your nose, your ears, his mom's perfect facial shape. Well that what made him beautiful "

" Yet your beauty didn't keep her " I laughed, not too loud but audible for her to hear.

" And you did? Look baby, Jayden is old enough to know what's wrong and what's right, I can be beautiful and all that a man or a woman would want from a person which I am. If a person wants to be kept will be kept, if they don't want to be kept they will do whatever they want to show you that. Now have a good day with your baby and I'll have one with my baby "

" Mommy who is that? "

" Someone you don't have to worry about"

"Why does he look like mama?"

" Because he is your other brother, he is mama's child also" I wasn't gonna lie to my baby, I don't know when Jayden is planning on introducing them to each other. "Mommy, why don't I also look like mama?"

"Because I'm more beautiful than her" she laughed. After that we went and paid and then went to my mom's house.

"Hey mama your Favourate child is here"

"No I've been with my Favourate child all day, I don't know what you talking about"

"Ouch that hurts, anyways hi baby"

"Hey, how was shopping?"

" Something Intresting happened but I'll tell you, how was your day? Need a massage?"

"Oh yes please, my shoulders are heavy"

"Okay, let me go and change then I'll give you a massage after." I went to change and came back. "So I was busy shopping with Amanda and guess what happened"

"Someone asked for your numbers" I laughed, it's been a while since that happened.

"No but I met this girl..."

"I'm good you can take off your hands on me"

"Noo you still tense, I'm not done yet with my story and you already upset, if you really listen to this story you will hear that there's nothing really to be upset for. Anyways back to the story, so I went to the cake section not knowing that someone was following me until she talked. The way she was talking it was like she knows me until I took my time and memorize her face, then it clicked, it was a girl who I saw her pictures with Jayden when Jayden missed Amanda's birthday just to go to her baecation, but what caught my eyes was the boy she was with" They both gasped. "SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT JAYDEN HAS ANOTHER KID"

"Chill with the yelling, I'm also having a kid, am I not?"

"Well yes and you guys are not together anymore"

"But yes, the kid was born while I was still in a relationship with her"

"WHAT?!"

HEY BABIES, HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY🌈