15. Opening Day.

Rosalie

Today was the day I'm opening my branch. My mom came here last night with Ami. But right now I was at the company making sure everything was okay with Mr Naidoo. I am so stressed I want everything to go accordingly. I've worked sook hard for this to just go to the drain. The event was starting in 30 minutes and I was going around checking if everything is on set. After 20 minutes was getting ready.

"Hey baby" my said to me giving me a hug. I really needed this hug, I was breaking down. I didn't believe I'll pull this up. I was really taking chances when I started this branch. I almost lost this place last year before the building has started. I was so stressed that I forgot about building another branch. I had to work hard to get the land again. After that I drank a bottle of water to cool down and also fixed myswlf to be a businesswoman I am.

"Hey Mama, how are you? Where is Ami?"

"Oh she is with Mr Naidoo's daughter, Carina. I'm proud of you baby, you finally made it and I'm sure your father is also proud of you because you didn't give up your dream even after what happened to you. You really deserve this especially because you worked so hard to be where you are. I'm glad you made it my child"

"thank you mama, let's get going the ceremony has started."

"Hey mommy!"

" Hey baby how are you? Let's go sit down after this event and catch up okay?" I lifted her up so she could be in my arms. We walked inside the hall and the ceremony started.  After the prayer and greetings it was my time to speak.

I stood in front of the podium and zoomed the room. I was looking for a particular someone until I find them. Rose, I thought she wouldn't come but she did. "Good evening, the one who stood in front of you this beautiful day Thapelo Rosalie Daniel's, the owner of DD Daniel's. Well I would like to first thank the beautiful woman that is sitting here in front. Mother sand up so people can see the woman who is behind this successful lesbian woman" my mom stood up and waved" well as you can see I'm a copy of her, oh well that's what people say. Mother thank you for everything you have done for me. Too be honest I couldn't trade you for anything. You are the best, thank you for believing in me when I've lost hope in myself. Motivating me when times where tough, thank you from all the scolding you used to do everytime I wasn't being a good girl. I'm grateful For having you here this night. This is all yours mama. I told you to quit your job because I'll work for you and here I am keeping my promise to you mama. Secondly I would like to thank everyone for being here, I really appreciate your support. This company was started by my dear father, may his precious soul rest in peace I really wish he was here to see how much I've taken his company far. He always said'Rosi my child, jy is bestem vir groot dinge'and he meant it. Look at me today, I'm 25 with my own company. I'm going places. My company is known all of Africa I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that"
After my speech other people came to give their speeches.

After the opening I went over to where Rose is sitting. I took her hand with me. "Hey baby girl, I'm glad you showed up. I wouldn't have made my speech if I didn't see you" she laughed.

"You lying. But I'm quite impressed with your speech, when it comes to business you know how to talk to people."

"Oh that comes with lot of practice from my mom with my ass getting beaten" she laughed so loud that some people looked our way.

"Mama this is my friend, Rose, Rose this is my mom and you have already met my gorgeous baby, Ami" they greeted her back and started engaging in the conversation that I didn't even know how it got to that point. I left them there and start to look if there isn't something that is stolen. I was glad I didn't find any.

I know this chapter is boring but be patient the drama has yet to come 🌈Goodnight /morning